This is What Frightens About the Left

This is a Vidclip of Senator Josh Hawley, R from MO vs a Berekely Gender Studies Prof at a Senate Hearing yesterday. Whats so frightening to me about this whole exchange is the Profs -and likely, every single Liberal/Dem  in the room as well-denial of reality in insisting that Men CAN get pregnant; furthermore, her absolutist POV that if you dont believe that and freely admit it, then youre a Trans bigot who denies the existence of Trans people and that promote violence against them!!  What?? So I guess you cant even have a conversation about it now?  This fallacy, that is  so aggressively promulgated by the left reminds me of that old Fable "The Emperor has no Clothes", remember that lol?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/video/peopleandplaces/sen-hawley-responds-to-viral-moment-with-berkeley-professor-regarding-term-woman/vi-AAZvFY8

Edited by Northcountryman
  • Like 1

The left loves "mob rule".

If a woman identifies as a man, wouldn't getting pregnant negate that belief?  If you want to be a man and still want to get pregnant, you have to be seriously confused.

Edited by Grouse

I think you guys are mistaken if you think everyone on the left has a strong opinion on this topic. I for one could care less what people do with their lives and if they want to be a  boy or a girl or something else altogether.You are just highlighting some of the more extreme views and generalize the left = whacko.

Great discussion starter and productive...this is sarcasm by the way.

Should I post some links to Marjorie Taylor Greenes great ideas about Jewish space lasers etc?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, BowmanMike said:

I think you guys are mistaken if you think everyone on the left has a strong opinion on this topic. I for one could care less what people do with their lives and if they want to be a  boy or a girl or something else altogether.You are just highlighting some of the more extreme views and generalize the left = whacko.

Should I post some links to Marjorie Taylor Greenes great ideas about Jewish space lasers etc?

The sad thing about this post is it shows you support the Left. No Sarcasm inserted. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Splitear said:

Lets back to an age where men were men!

DEA3A4E3-45D7-4052-9D1C-D56EEECC6178.jpeg

7DE6CAF5-C400-42D5-BD5F-C58CBA28026A.jpeg

6C44F39D-1A43-48E4-8705-C994BC8DB559.jpeg

Dont understand youre point here; are you suggesting the androgenous sort of look adopted by some 80s hair metal bands (Love all 3 bands you cited, btw :) )

is equivalent to proclaiming that men can get pregnant like the Berekely College claims in the video? 

No, I'm sure youre right Mike, but youre missing the point: this POV touted by her is MAINSTREAM in the Democrat party, so theres a bit a difference comparing her idiocy to Marjorie Taylor Greens  "Jewish Laser" hypothesis-which no one believes, of course (even her now from what Ive read :) ). 

• Like 2

I for one could care less what people do with their lives and if they want to be a  boy or a girl or something else altogether.

Oh, and another thing: I agree with you and could care less if someone wishes to identify as the sex opposite than their birth sex; moreover, I would use their preferred pronouns in social situations which support their gender designation if they so desire; I truly have no problem with that.  But i will NOT indulge in fantasy and pretend that  one who is born biologically a woman is equivalent and the same , both biologically and anatomically as any of us on here that were born as Dudes!!! Thats madness!!  and that is what Im talking about here....

48 minutes ago, Northcountryman said:

Dont understand youre point here; are you suggesting the androgenous sort of look adopted by some 80s hair metal bands (Love all 3 bands you cited, btw :) )

is equivalent to proclaiming that men can get pregnant like the Berekely College claims in the video? 

I don’t have a point, just making fun of all of it.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Northcountryman said:

I don’t have a point, just making fun of all of it.

50 minutes ago, Farflung said:

I am occasionally asked by "woke" folks or companies how I would like to be addressed. I always tell them as "Your Majesty". It takes them quite off guard and flummoxed.

I babysat a kid a few months back and for the entire day I made him call me, "O Captain! My Captain!"

1 minute ago, Grouse said:

The funny part ends when they start to accuse you of being a violent offender if you disagree with this insanity.

It's sad how frightened you are by fictitious things. And the not the "funny sad," but just the "sad sad."

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, left field said:

It's sad how frightened you are by fictitious things. And the not the "funny sad," but just the "sad sad."

I dont know, he may not be too far off Lefty; the first step towards reaching that point is the mass hysteria- and acceptance- of this lunacy as actual truth, which is what is most concerning.  Notice how the Prof in the vid attempts to browbeat Hawley-and publicly shame him- in order to force acquiesence on his part that men, indeed can get pregnant. Remember this use of proper pronouns nonsense was an major issue in Canada about 5 years ago? I belive they had enacted a statute that esssentially, criminalized the willful use of pronouns by those addressing a transgender, correct? Not too long ago, made the news , also that a kid was suspended from school for that ( think Minnesota, but not sure)also, and was charged with sexual harassment- not good :O  .

• Like 1

I think the very fact this woman did exactly what I said during that video proves it's not a "fictitious thing" and leftists are in denial when they claim it is.  They don't believe what their eyes see and their ears hear, because they are told not to by their handlers. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Grouse said:

I think the very fact this woman did exactly what I said during that video proves it's not a "fictitious thing" and leftists are in denial when they claim it is.  They don't believe what their eyes see and their ears hear, because they are told not to by their handlers. 

you sound like a broken record...

similar to the Jan 6th stuff on your side?

What would you leftists have to discuss all day, if it wasn't for the half day Jan 6th riot ?

Remind me what party is holding hearings and arresting people two + years after that half day of rioting ?

Don't let a crisis go to waste. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Shoots100 said:

What would you leftists have to discuss all day, if it wasn't for the half day Jan 6th riot ?

Remind me what party is holding hearings and arresting people two + years after that half day of rioting ?

Don't let a crisis go to waste. 

It’s their last grab at trying to drum up some fake charges to stop the man they are scared shitless of from taking the house once again. This will fall the way the fake impeachment’s tumbled. 

• Like 1