This is What Frightens About the Left

5 hours ago, Shoots100 said:

What would you leftists have to discuss all day, if it wasn't for the half day Jan 6th riot ?

Remind me what party is holding hearings and arresting people two + years after that half day of rioting ?

Don't let a crisis go to waste. 

Exactly. It was a half day. Take out travel time, scheduled breaks to rehydrate and check zipties, and the couple of minutes it took to erect the gallows to hang Pence, we're talking about what ... maybe 12 minutes.

What's the big deal?

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, left field said:

Exactly. It was a half day. Take out travel time, scheduled breaks to rehydrate and check zipties, and the couple of minutes it took to erect the gallows to hang Pence, we're talking about what ... maybe 12 minutes.

What's the big deal?

If it was a real insurrection and they wanted blood it would have all been over in a matter of minutes. Not just Pence but every person in that building. Just a few fools let in the door to play out the game. Period!

You do know that when you rob a bank but you're too incompetent to actually get away with the money, you still get charged with robbing a bank? 

Period!!! (You see what I did there? I used THREE exclamation points, which trounces your single exclamation point!!!) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, left field said:

You do know that when you rob a bank but you're too incompetent to actually get away with the money, you still get charged with robbing a bank? 

Period!!! (You see what I did there? I used THREE exclamation points, which trounces your single exclamation point!!!) 

Since no one has been charged with insurrection, only trespassing,.

Federal building trespassing penalties ;

If convicted, you will face penalties ranging from three months imprisonment and/or a $100 fine or six months imprisonment and/or $500 fine.

I guess you need to be BLM or ANTIFA members to get the pampered treatment !!!!(4)

• Like 2

4 hours ago, left field said:

What's the big deal?

Don't mix up the half day riot with your ANTIFA friends slumber party itinerary.

Putting your Pence fantasy's aside, Who was the only fatality that day at the Capitol, the unarmed woman who was shot in the neck, Air Force veteran ?

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Shoots100 said:

Don't mix up the half day riot with your ANTIFA friends slumber party itinerary.

Putting your Pence fantasy's aside, Who was the only fatality that day at the Capitol, the unarmed woman who was shot in the neck, Air Force veteran ?

She should have complied with the officers orders and been polite,isn't that what you guys say when a black person gets shot?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, BowmanMike said:

She should have complied with the officers orders and been polite,isn't that what you guys say when a black person gets shot?

Just a Little bit a difference between the 2 examples, I'm afraid  Mike.  Ashley Babbitt was tresspassing at worst, whereas many of the police shootings (sans George Floyd)cited by you  occur after a major crime has occurred such as robber, a shooting, etc. and it believed that the suspected perp is armed and dangerous.  I mean, Isnt it you Guys that express moral outrage each and every time a black person (which, statistically, is exceedingly rare in the first place) is shot by the cops , always assuming from the get go that the cop is wrong even before knowing all the facts? Your side condones - and in many cases, actaully promotes- violence , rioting ,etc. , yet in the case of Ashelt Babbitt, an unarmed woman 5'1", there was nary a peep from the left regarding her murder; dont you find that more than just a little hypocritical?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Northcountryman said:

Just a Little bit a difference between the 2 examples, I'm afraid  Mike.  Ashley Babbitt was tresspassing at worst, whereas many of the police shootings (sans George Floyd)cited by you  occur after a major crime has occurred such as robber, a shooting, etc. and it believed that the suspected perp is armed and dangerous.  I mean, Isnt it you Guys that express moral outrage each and every time a black person (which, statistically, is exceedingly rare in the first place) is shot by the cops , always assuming from the get go that the cop is wrong even before knowing all the facts? Your side condones - and in many cases, actaully promotes- violence , rioting ,etc. , yet in the case of Ashelt Babbitt, an unarmed woman 5'1", there was nary a peep from the left regarding her murder; dont you find that more than just a little hypocritical?

What I said aint true, Virg? How so?

19 minutes ago, Northcountryman said:

What I said aint true, Virg? How so?

Wow nc,seriously? people are clawing at a door to break it down and you don't think the frightened people on the inside should have done anything but kindly ask them to stop? 

A dangerous crime has been committed a lot of the shootings? Like the guy that stole the cops taser and got shot in the back for running away?

You are bending things way beyond the breaking point here. Jan 6th wasn't a quaint little field trip of some true patriots.

13 minutes ago, BowmanMike said:

Wow nc,seriously? people are clawing at a door to break it down and you don't think the frightened people on the inside should have done anything but kindly ask them to stop? 

A dangerous crime has been committed a lot of the shootings? Like the guy that stole the cops taser and got shot in the back for running away?

You are bending things way beyond the breaking point here. Jan 6th wasn't a quaint little field trip of some true patriots.

Didnt say that it was; however, the facts are she WAS unarmed and according to the lefts view of force used in the commission of a crime, should NOT have been summarily executed.  What case are you referring to with the taser thing and ill lokk eit up? I , actually, was thinking more of the case in NC when cops were executing a warrant on a repeat felon who attempted to bolt in his vehicle , had a gun and was shot after smashing into several vehicle and almost running over the cops.  Did Ashley Babbitt do any of those thiongs- nope.  Honestly, I think she had no business being at the capitol that day but if you raise a clarioncall of moral outrage for one situation, based on your logic, you should for the other as well. You cannot-and should not- pick and choose your moral outrage over police brtuality / excessive force use and expect it to be taken seriously IMHO.

3 hours ago, BowmanMike said:

What you guys say, meaning people with a brain who wait for the facts to be presented before jumping to a conclusion ?

Why should she have complied, when for the last two years leftists were rioting with impunity and being bailed out by the same people who were defunding the police that were there to protect us ?

I guess there's different rules for dealing with Pro American white woman, than Anti American minorities ? 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Shoots100 said:

What you guys say, meaning people with a brain who wait for the facts to be presented before jumping to a conclusion ?

Why should she have complied, when for the last two years leftists were rioting with impunity and being bailed out by the same people who were defunding the police that were there to protect us ?

I guess there's different rules for dealing with Pro American white woman, than Anti American minorities ? 

pro American? you guys are funny. 

2 hours ago, Northcountryman said:

Didnt say that it was; however, the facts are she WAS unarmed and according to the lefts view of force used in the commission of a crime, should NOT have been summarily executed.  What case are you referring to with the taser thing and ill lokk eit up? I , actually, was thinking more of the case in NC when cops were executing a warrant on a repeat felon who attempted to bolt in his vehicle , had a gun and was shot after smashing into several vehicle and almost running over the cops.  Did Ashley Babbitt do any of those thiongs- nope.  Honestly, I think she had no business being at the capitol that day but if you raise a clarioncall of moral outrage for one situation, based on your logic, you should for the other as well. You cannot-and should not- pick and choose your moral outrage over police brtuality / excessive force use and expect it to be taken seriously IMHO.

same to you then when you judge cops are in the right shooting unarmed black folk. Excuse if I forgot the guys name I was referring to,there were quite a few shootings that year. This was the guy that fell asleep in a drive thru and the cops had him out of the car and had patted him down. For some reason he didn't want to go to the station and he wrestled the taser from the cop and ran away when he was shot in the back multiple times. They knew he didn't have a weapon and had his name and address already but decided to put a few bullets in his back. So how is that alright? But whatever,we all see what we see.

And by the way,it is statistically very low that white women get shot in the capitol building...

Edited by BowmanMike

same to you then when you judge cops are in the right shooting unarmed black folk. Excuse if I forgot the guys name I was referring to,there were quite a few shootings that year. This was the guy that fell asleep in a drive thru and the cops had him out of the car and had patted him down. For some reason he didn't want to go to the station and he wrestled the taser from the cop and ran away when he was shot in the back multiple times. They knew he didn't have a weapon and had his name and address already but decided to put a few bullets in his back. So how is that alright? But whatever,we all see what we see.

And by the way,it is statistically very low that white women get shot in the capitol building...

How did he not have a weapon if he stole the cops taser. This video of him shooting the taser at the cop might help. 
https://www.nytimes.com/video/us/100000007190061/rayshard-brooks-police-shooting-video.html

Edited by 9jNYstarkOH

I never claimed they are always in the right Mike. Im stating that I will give them the benefit of the doubt initially until the facts of the case are more clearly defined; you, however, do not appear to hold that seem level of reservation in judgement.  If what you say is accurate about the taser guy then no, of course not ( I do know that the NC guy was a scumbag and shooting WAS justified); but again , getting back to the application of logic used to condemn some shootings and not others, I'm saying that based on your apparent logic, you should also be equally outraged about the shooting of Ashley Babbitt if said outrage is truly predicated on it being unjust  due to the fact the victim was unarmed.  

There is another inequity in your comparsion I believe, as well:

You mentioned the taser guy for whatever reason, didnt want to go to the station and fell asleep; I wonder why? Did he have a record? Now, by asking these questions, Im not suggesting that the guy had it coming to him and the shooting was justified cuz hes a scumbag- fact is, I dont know.  But if hes always in trouble and the cops ran hum thru the database and he had outstanding warrants, wouldnt you expect them to treat him a little differently after that fact has been established, especially if warrants were of a violent nature? Wouldnt you? As opposed to if he had come up clean with absolutely warrants/ record whatsoever, I mean?  I know that I would, especially if you care about your own personal safety!! 

Now, I ask you: when comparing this situation to Ashley Babbit, who had never been in trouble with the law before and was shot by  cop, is it truly an apples to apples comparison ? I think not....

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 9jNYstarkOH said:

How did he not have a weapon if he stole the cops taser. This video of him shooting the taser at the cop might help. 
https://www.nytimes.com/video/us/100000007190061/rayshard-brooks-police-shooting-video.html

Thanks for posting the video. Doesn't change the fact that the danger was over yet he got shot. 

A Taser is a one shot deal anyway,right? Seems a little excessive to respond to that with a couple of bullets. 

Thanks for posting the video. Doesn't change the fact that the danger was over yet he got shot. 

A Taser is a one shot deal anyway,right? Seems a little excessive to respond to that with a couple of bullets. 

I am not sure about this taser but a lot of law enforcement carry two shot tasers.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BowmanMike said:

It's called natural selection.

You fight with the cops, steal a weapon from one of them and use it against them, your going to get shot.

The danger ended when he was dead and that didn't need to happen, but for the dead mans actions.

Only a leftist would be upset about this, as the cops are killing their voters.

And I'm sure your OK with the dead idiots girlfriend torching the Wendy's restaurant, putting a lot of locals out of work ?

Only seems fair, as the Wendy's manager called the police to remove a person that fell asleep in a car, in the drive thru lane.

59 minutes ago, Shoots100 said:

It's called natural selection.

You fight with the cops, steal a weapon from one of them and use it against them, your going to get shot.

The danger ended when he was dead and that didn't need to happen, but for the dead mans actions.

Only a leftist would be upset about this, as the cops are killing their voters.

And I'm sure your OK with the dead idiots girlfriend torching the Wendy's restaurant, putting a lot of locals out of work ?

Only seems fair, as the Wendy's manager called the police to remove a person that fell asleep in a car, in the drive thru lane.

news to me and not ok,but you keep on assuming.

It is funny though, that is how I feel about the lady that got shot in the white house. She certainly was looking for trouble.  Natural selection.

Edited by BowmanMike

Look back through this thread and pay attention to how the lefties here desperately try to re-direct the subject from the original post.  Bowman started it in his first post here.  This is classic leftist avoidance and misdirection, because they cannot, and will not, discuss any subject they know they cannot defend and refuse to admit they support by default.

Don't be distracted, keep them focused on the issue.  It will certainly be a lot more entertaining.