This is What Frightens About the Left

2 hours ago, BowmanMike said:

but it's fine when shoots100 uses it?

Like I said to you before, different situation.  Although his word choice could have been a little better , I guess, hes saying that the Taser guy was shot because he was pointing a weapon at them while running away.  He also happened to be legally drunk and high and fell asleep in the drive-thru blocking access and impeding their drive thru business which precipitated the whole sordid incident in the first place.  Does that he deserved to lose his life? No, of course not, but he is certinaly much more culpable in his own death than Ashley Babbitt- dont you think Mike? 

I say again: Im very surprised that you fail to see the hypocrisy in your own stance regarding these two events. You have expressed apopletic moral outrage over the Taser guy shooting yet see nothing wrong with the Ashley Babbitt shooting, is that right??  THAT IS HYPOCRITICAL!! Im wondering why the disparity in moral outrage between the 2 incidents , Mike; why are you pissed off about the Taser guy getting killed ,  yet appear to be gleeful Ashley Babbitts death? Is it because the Taser guy fits your "victim" narrative?  Are you gleeful over Babbitt's death because shes right wing , ergot you have nothing but contempt for her? If that is so, that is VERY distrubing to me; I wonder if you would also feel that way about us Conservatives on here? Would our lives be equally worthless to you due to our politics?

NOT GOOD IF TRUE :(

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Northcountryman said:

Like I said to you before, different situation.  Although his word choice could have been a little better , I guess, hes saying that the Taser guy was shot because he was pointing a weapon at them while running away.  He also happened to be legally drunk and high and fell asleep in the drive-thru blocking access and impeding their drive thru business which precipitated the whole sordid incident in the first place.  Does that he deserved to lose his life? No, of course not, but he is certinaly much more culpable in his own death than Ashley Babbitt- dont you think Mike? 

I say again: Im very surprised that you fail to see the hypocrisy in your own stance regarding these two events. You have expressed apopletic moral outrage over the Taser guy shooting yet see nothing wrong with the Ashley Babbitt shooting, is that right??  THAT IS HYPOCRITICAL!! Im wondering why the disparity in moral outrage between the 2 incidents , Mike; why are you pissed off about the Taser guy getting killed ,  yet appear to be gleeful Ashley Babbitts death? Is it because the Taser guy fits your "victim" narrative?  Are you gleeful over Babbitt's death because shes right wing , ergot you have nothing but contempt for her? If that is so, that is VERY distrubing to me; I wonder if you would also feel that way about us Conservatives on here? Would our lives be equally worthless to you due to our politics?

NOT GOOD IF TRUE :(

They both did stupid things,I don't know why you would treat those things so differently.  Taser guy was trying to get away,Babbitt lady was trying to get in. The latter seems more aggressive and threatening to me. 

She got shot through the door she was trying to break down,right? 

Why are you judging those instances so different? Because of their record? 

I don't care much about any people really, when it comes down to it mankind is pretty stupid on the whole and these issues mean nothing in the big picture. We can't reach common ground on the most trivial things,so any meaningful solutions for the planet are never gonna happen. 

I don't take anything too serious or I would loose my good sense of humor and I need that to keep my sanity,or what is left of it.

You guys think things are bad right now in the country,20 years from now this will look like the golden years.

Mikey out.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, BowmanMike said:

They both did stupid things,I don't know why you would treat those things so differently.  Taser guy was trying to get away,Babbitt lady was trying to get in. The latter seems more aggressive and threatening to me. 

She got shot through the door she was trying to break down,right? 

I don't care much about any people really, when it comes down to it mankind is pretty stupid on the whole and these issues mean nothing in the big picture. We can't reach common ground on the most trivial things,so any meaningful solutions for the planet are never gonna happen. 

I don't take anything too serious or I would loose my good sense of humor and I need that to keep my sanity,or what is left of it.

You guys think things are bad right now in the country,20 years from now this will look like the golden years.

Mikey out.

You obviously have no knowledge of the two incidents, yet you comment about them.

How about you do some research on both before spouting the leftist drivel ?

Mr Brooks died on June 12th, 2020

Ashli Babbitt died on Jan 6th, 2021

One was a criminal, the other was a protestor.

Trying to equate the two shows how clueless you really are.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, BowmanMike said:

They both did stupid things,I don't know why you would treat those things so differently.

Theyre as different as night and day: both were breaking the law , but only one was actively fighting civil authorities (i.e., the cops) and actually pointed a weapon at them; by doing so, he endangered his own life, and that of the cops.  Ashley Babbitt did no such thing.

33 minutes ago, BowmanMike said:

The latter seems more aggressive and threatening to me. 

Not even close as explained in previous quote response.  He took the cops taser and pointed it at the cops.  I dont know about tasers, do you ( thats a sincere question , btw and is not a challenge). If  struck by a taser, it hurts and incapa

37 minutes ago, BowmanMike said:

citates, right? I would imagine so, otherwise, why employ the use in law enforcement? Im sure the cop who had the taser pointe at him was aware of that, correct? And understadning that, Im sure he didnt wanna get shot.

37 minutes ago, BowmanMike said:

Already answered - very different. And yes, their record matters also.  Can you honestly tell me that ones criminal record SHOULD NOT be a factor in interactions ebtween cops and citizens detained for whatever reason? Of course it does!! He was on probation and had been convicted of child endangerment  ( I believe( whereas her record was clean; furthermore, the cop that shot Ashley didnt even know that cuz he jus summarily executed her (another of the myriad differences between the 2 cases)!! Cops in Taser guy case ran his stuff and knew he had a warrant and THATS why he ran.  

41 minutes ago, BowmanMike said:

That sounds kinda cynical and nihilistic to me and may be part of the problem contributing to the POV youre expressing when judging these 2 situations. And, I notice that you STILL havent acknowledged or answered my query regarding the hypocrisy of your moral outrage.  According to you early on in our discussion, you were outraged about taser guy getting shot because he was unarmed and running away , yet NO outrage whatsoever about a woman getting summarily executed during a protest-riot-or whatever you want to call it. Again ,I ask you: why? Because shes right wing and you disagree with her politics? When if she had been attending a BLM or ANTIFA riot and same thing happened as they were attempting to break into a govt building? Still ok with the execution or no?

Ill give you my take: Im not ok with ANY of these scenarios transpiring!! Ashley Babbitt being shot during Jan 6th was wrong and a travesty of justice; taser guy being shot during an altercation was equally tragic and wrong , but IMHO, at least somewhat understandable as he WAS ARMED and WAS POINTING A WEAPON AT COPS-YOU CANT DO THAT!! Now, if he had just been running, then Im with you 100%- but he wasnt.

Think about what Im saying here, Bud, cuz youre a bit off base in your judgement between the 2 IMHO.

Peace :)

NC Man

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Shoots100 said:

You obviously have no knowledge of the two incidents, yet you comment about them.

How about you do some research on both before spouting the leftist drivel ?

Mr Brooks died on June 12th, 2020

Ashli Babbitt died on Jan 6th, 2021

One was a criminal, the other was a protestor.

Trying to equate the two shows how clueless you really are.

5 hours ago, Northcountryman said:

Theyre as different as night and day: both were breaking the law , but only one was actively fighting civil authorities (i.e., the cops) and actually pointed a weapon at them; by doing so, he endangered his own life, and that of the cops.  Ashley Babbitt did no such thing.

Not even close as explained in previous quote response.  He took the cops taser and pointed it at the cops.  I dont know about tasers, do you ( thats a sincere question , btw and is not a challenge). If  struck by a taser, it hurts and incapa

citates, right? I would imagine so, otherwise, why employ the use in law enforcement? Im sure the cop who had the taser pointe at him was aware of that, correct? And understadning that, Im sure he didnt wanna get shot.

Already answered - very different. And yes, their record matters also.  Can you honestly tell me that ones criminal record SHOULD NOT be a factor in interactions ebtween cops and citizens detained for whatever reason? Of course it does!! He was on probation and had been convicted of child endangerment  ( I believe( whereas her record was clean; furthermore, the cop that shot Ashley didnt even know that cuz he jus summarily executed her (another of the myriad differences between the 2 cases)!! Cops in Taser guy case ran his stuff and knew he had a warrant and THATS why he ran.  

That sounds kinda cynical and nihilistic to me and may be part of the problem contributing to the POV youre expressing when judging these 2 situations. And, I notice that you STILL havent acknowledged or answered my query regarding the hypocrisy of your moral outrage.  According to you early on in our discussion, you were outraged about taser guy getting shot because he was unarmed and running away , yet NO outrage whatsoever about a woman getting summarily executed during a protest-riot-or whatever you want to call it. Again ,I ask you: why? Because shes right wing and you disagree with her politics? When if she had been attending a BLM or ANTIFA riot and same thing happened as they were attempting to break into a govt building? Still ok with the execution or no?

Ill give you my take: Im not ok with ANY of these scenarios transpiring!! Ashley Babbitt being shot during Jan 6th was wrong and a travesty of justice; taser guy being shot during an altercation was equally tragic and wrong , but IMHO, at least somewhat understandable as he WAS ARMED and WAS POINTING A WEAPON AT COPS-YOU CANT DO THAT!! Now, if he had just been running, then Im with you 100%- but he wasnt.

Think about what Im saying here, Bud, cuz youre a bit off base in your judgement between the 2 IMHO.

Peace :)

NC Man

ok you win and shoots too. idgaf

Legally, deadly force is only justified when the life of the person defending themselves is in immediate peril.  Babbitt was 91 pounds and 5'2" tall.  She was unarmed and climbing through a window.  There were Capital Police on her side of the door that did not get involved.  How is it that shooter felt he had to kill her?  Was he not able to stop her in any other way?

The simple fact here is protesters that are supported by leftists can do whatever they like with impunity, as the summer of 2020 proved when Democrats bailed them all out of jail and had all of their charges dropped, while prosecuting cops and Kyle Rittenhouse for defending themselves from killers.

Protesters that oppose leftists in power will find the entire weight of the government used against them to the maximum extent.  Simple trespassing will get them years in jail or killed, and those on the left consider that "equal justice under the law".  It's done to intimidate any opposition to make them think twice about ever opposing the left's tyranny.

Forget about criminals shot by cops while in the process of evading and resisting.  That is an entirely different set of circumstances and doesn't relate to the riots in the summer of 2020 or the Jan 6th protest in any way.

Edited by Grouse
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, BowmanMike said:

ok you win and shoots too. idgaf

Giving in is never the answer and you should GAF, as these two people died and the lives of many Americans were changed forever because of that.

We just want you to open your eyes and get all the facts before blindly following what your masters tell you to respond.

• 2 weeks later...
When the power of education is ceded to government:

1) Parents lose control of their kids educational decisions and are subject to criminal prosecution for non-compliance.

2) Political interference replaces parental rights.

3) Many students are forced to be drugged if they fail to follow orders or act appropriately in the eyes of the school.

4) Teacher’s unions support one political party, and that political party forces its interests into the curriculum, no matter how ridiculous they may be, replacing the entire purpose of childhood education and leaving students functionally illiterate but well versed in the political manipulations of the day.

5) Teacher’s unions also advocated for extended lock downs, causing interminable increases in mental illness in the students. Young people need to be busy or bad things tend to happen.

6) Teacher’s unions also advocate for the elimination of educational competition, against school choice, and against educational funding following the student. Political programming becomes the most important goal of Teacher’s unions.

It’s important to remember that government-controlled education is relatively new, and was historically used by dictatorial regimes to create people who were subservient and completely indoctrinated as to the will of the violent regimes.

It’s okay to try to figure out a better way. Future generations would benefit greatly.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

"When Republicans hold committee hearings, Democrats get to name their members. When Democrats hold committee hearings, they get to name all the members. When Obama Attorney General Eric Holder is held in contempt of Congress over his role in sending guns to drug lords, he can laugh it off. When former Trump trade adviser Peter Navarro is held in contempt, he is shackled by the FBI. When Democrats support underlying causes that end in riots, they are absolved of responsibility. When Republicans do, they are insurrectionists." —David Harsanyi

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

These clowns on the far lefts always been around but its only last few years that the main stream dems have taken there crazyness  Seriously instead of just ignoring them like they used to do. At some point they are going to have to put the nuts back in the bottle . Hopfully sooner then later.  Pregnant men really ? And then they go on about climate change now why would anyone in there right mind  take them  Seriously about that when the same folks are telling all of us man can get pregnant ? I mean at leaat you can see the weather change from one year to the next but who has seen a guy give birth ? LOL 

• Haha 1

On 8/1/2022 at 10:37 AM, Grouse said:
When the power of education is ceded to government:

1) Parents lose control of their kids educational decisions and are subject to criminal prosecution for non-compliance.

2) Political interference replaces parental rights.

3) Many students are forced to be drugged if they fail to follow orders or act appropriately in the eyes of the school.

4) Teacher’s unions support one political party, and that political party forces its interests into the curriculum, no matter how ridiculous they may be, replacing the entire purpose of childhood education and leaving students functionally illiterate but well versed in the political manipulations of the day.

5) Teacher’s unions also advocated for extended lock downs, causing interminable increases in mental illness in the students. Young people need to be busy or bad things tend to happen.

6) Teacher’s unions also advocate for the elimination of educational competition, against school choice, and against educational funding following the student. Political programming becomes the most important goal of Teacher’s unions.

It’s important to remember that government-controlled education is relatively new, and was historically used by dictatorial regimes to create people who were subservient and completely indoctrinated as to the will of the violent regimes.

It’s okay to try to figure out a better way. Future generations would benefit greatly.

Grouse do know if there are any studies on what  Percentage of teachers are pedophiles . Just wondering why the teachers unions  are premoting  the sexualization of kids ?  No offence to anyone here thats a teacher but WHAT IS UP WITH THAT ? 

I don't know of any studies done on that subject, but I do know teacher's unions have sided with and defended teachers, both male and female, who have had illegal sexual relations with students that were under the age of consent.  They claim that doesn't make them pedophiles, because the students weren't really young children.  Apparently they do not consider the legal age of consent to be the barometer for where the line of pedophilia is ascertained.

They still want to have the law define what the meaning of the word "is" is.

Why do they want to sexualize kids?  Why does evil always try to destroy innocence?

This is infuriating.

1a.jpg

Edited by Grouse

11 hours ago, phantom said:

Grouse do know if there are any studies on what  Percentage of teachers are pedophiles . Just wondering why the teachers unions  are premoting  the sexualization of kids ?  No offence to anyone here thats a teacher but WHAT IS UP WITH THAT ? 

According to my source, Soros owns the rights to this data (percentage of pedophile teachers)  and will not release it to the public.  Hmmm wonder why?   It is well known that one a they cant be covered for anymore, they are just transferred to another district in another part of the country.   

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Splitear said:

STOP SPREADING FAKE NEWS!!!!   We all know that this is factual!!! They sent this home to all children in public schools.  Let me guess….  You are George Soros with  the screen name splitear.   We are on to you!!

LIONS

• Haha 1