157" Buck -- YES or NO?

BizCT

This buck is from another forum. The poster is saying this NY buck is 157" and taken from 3N (Putnam County).  I am not an expert at scoring by any means, but I don't see how this buck is 157". Am I missing something? Thanks in advance!

post-871-0-81640900-1367157306_thumb.jpg

120's according to buckscore I did on it. Its pretty common for people to overestimate, weight and score. I killed a real nice.8pt That goes mid 140's, half the people that saw it were saying boone and crocket.I'd tell them 140's tops and they would say no way... tape doesn't lie...but fun to see what people guess....

The guys at the other thread must be all over this too...NOT EVEN CLOSE! I see this all the time with fish pics....its obviously a 15 lb fish but the guys says its 30.....ok

WRONG! I am the only one who said anything about it not being 157".

Reminds me of my story telling friend who said "How big was your deer? 487 lbs ?"  I laughed and said no 207, I should have said 587 lbs and went with it...  Or the guy who claims to have shot over 300 deer in his 20 years of hunting...  I said did you shoot over 10 deer plus, EVERY year?  Ahh No...  OK  But that one year he nailed 7 on a farm made him the expert...  Then he takes the spot I showed one of the other(slower) hunters for the week...  LULU

Having one B/S artist in camp is enough, omg if the two of them come up the same year I am in trouble...

I think everyone knows some one who goes off in left field many times but these guys seem to just keep going out of the park...  The internet is a play ground for them.    Hence I say that deer is at least 160 lol...  j/k  Who needs a number if it's a trophy, weight and points are enough for me.

One thing I will say is they can keep a conversation and usually make it interesting and sometimes bewildering... 

"LULU"  That mental block your talking about doc is made out of Cement."  Wonder how many will get that one, showing my age a bit.

Funny, every once in a while when it looks cloudy I use to shout " OOOO!!! It certainly looks like rain tonight!!!"  Have to do that again...

CLASSIC

Sorry I am posting so much but I can't shoot my bow lol...  Hurt my shoulder shooting the bow too much.  arg... And I just added a 80 yard pin, dam!  Too fun,  LULU