Bear Anarchy

coonhunter

Any of you guys or gals put a bunch of arrows through one of these bows? The reason I ask is because I was at my brother's house over the weekend and put about 50 arrows through his. He is a lot bigger than me so obviously it wasn't set up for me and I wasn't going to change his sights just to play around.

With a handscale it was drawing at a little over 71 pounds. Those arrows were zipping, and they were consistant. Before I was done, I was shooting 35 yards and having to aim for a different dot every shot to make sure I didn't skewer one of his arrows. And this was with me having to aim two inches high and three inches to the left.

What I am wondering is if this is the norm for these bows, or is this just a fluke thing. I was really impressed with how this bow shot. I am an experienced shooter and put a few thousand arrows downrange every year. The last time I was impressed this much was when Mathews came out with the Reezen, and I didn't buy one. Still have the same old bow and have been threatening to buy a new one for a couple years now.