Archery Season is going to be a short one

fasteddie

11 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

He has 4 hips??

each done twice. they only last like 20 years I think. I think the more recent ones were titanium because he always carried a card to show TSA at airports

Edited by BizCT

22 hours ago, BizCT said:

each done twice. they only last like 20 years I think. I think the more recent ones were titanium because he always carried a card to show TSA at airports

I didnt realize one needed a medical card for titanium implants :( to fly

Edited by suburbanfarmer

My total hip replacement surgery on my right side was moved up from September 30 to the 2nd this Friday. Been suffering since last October. VA scheduled MRI in June. It revealed my femoral head was dead. I'm only 37. So by the time they got me to see a orthopedic surgeon my femoral head was in complete collapse. So no choice but to have a complete hip replacement. The pain at times has been unbearable and walking with limp. Hopefully this does the trick and gets me back on my feet and pain free. Hopefully I'll be able to hunt at some point this hunting season after PT and feeling back to normal.

• Sad 1

11 minutes ago, REDNECK4LIFE32 said:

My total hip replacement surgery on my right side was moved up from September 30 to the 2nd this Friday. Been suffering since last October. VA scheduled MRI in June. It revealed my femoral head was dead. I'm only 37. So by the time they got me to see a orthopedic surgeon my femoral head was in complete collapse. So no choice but to have a complete hip replacement. The pain at times has been unbearable and walking with limp. Hopefully this does the trick and gets me back on my feet and pain free. Hopefully I'll be able to hunt at some point this hunting season after PT and feeling back to normal.

Hoping for the best turn out ... and Thank You for your service !

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, REDNECK4LIFE32 said:

Thank you for your service.

I hope you have a fast recovery.

• Like 1