Lawn freaks, show us your lawns

Geno C

Thanks Geno. I think when you get the limited package it comes with a rear spoiler and some other goodies. Took the whole gang for a test drive. When I punched it through 1st and 2nd I looked over at the wife and said "no way are you driving an STI". 40 more hp and 60? Ft/lbs of torque. I wouldn't know what to do with that kind power.

This one has the subaru short shifter. I think it hits 3rd kind of weird.

• 5 years later...
On 5/11/2013 at 4:25 PM, covert said:

Takes me 3 1/2 hours every four days on a Jacobsen diesel with 6' deck just to almost stay ahead off the damn grass.  When I had the 44" zero turn it took at least 8 hours.  I HATE mowing the stupid lawn and I wouldn't know what crabgrass was if it pinched me.  This year I'm thinking about plowing up about 2 acres of the front and putting in a corn maze.  I definitely didn't think about mowing lawn when I put the house 300' off the road in a field.

The absolute LAST thing I want to do is RAISE my property value, if I knew it would work I'd dump a half dozen old appliances out there to get my taxes down! 

Turfcat?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...