What to do...

G-Man

So i have a new nonhunting neighbor.. 

Seem like nice people  but they have installed a salt block on my property line as they like to see the deer...  i had conversation about it a few months ago when you could see it in the yard and told them it was not allowed..  they put bird feeders up as well and they were promply tore down and carried away by a bear..  they did have the salt block removed as well but now i see it reappeared when i took  my new roadway into my property.....  right  off my line by 1 ft... smh.

4 hours ago, land 1 said:

ask them to move it well away from property line ,,,,well out of sight as it could cause u issues,,, if there nice enough shouldnt be an issue

They own .34 of an acre  everything is in sight... i have dec patrol road due to road hunters.  They will see it for sure...

• Like 1

Buy ‘em a trail camera as a welcome gift . Tell them the salt is illegal and the DEC patrols the road , the camera will take pictures 24/7 . I’m sure they’ll see deer as well without the salt block .

• Like 2

If you are hunting your property and know/see a slat block illegally out on your neighbor's property, Can you get written up by DEC patrol?
I would call DEC and ask - they should then patrol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You can't remove it since it's not your property........and would anyone say they saw it if asked????

Sent from my SM-A716V using Tapatalk

41 minutes ago, AuburnNYC said:

Suggest they buy clover seed and put that out instead if they want to see deer (or other appropriate "legal bait"). Maybe you'll get an unhunted free food plot next door.

These people are manicured lawn people..clover would dive them insane....lol