RAIN!!!

Nytracker

17 hours ago, Swamp_bucks said:

We are out of power.  Had a huge quick storm come through.  Some areas had estimated wind of 109.  Guessing we are out because they are fixing lines somewhere since my road didn’t get hit to bad. 

storm lasted here for maybe 10mins 

power back on?  i saw that last night it looked a bit rough out your way and thru southern madison co. 

22 minutes ago, bugsNbows said:

That ain’t rain… it’s heavy sweat!

I'll  take a half an inch of rain all day long . We are in a drought. Cooler temps will help . We might have an inch of rain for the whole month so far . We have been short since April. 

22 hours ago, doebuck1234 said:

Nothing here in 8g as we have thunderstorm watch out till 10.was really hoping for some rain!!!!

I got a good amount, it rained most of the night. I was out at 5 it was only sprinkling so I figured I would take the dogs out. Then it poured. I almost think my lawn looks better, we need much more though 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Paula said:

I got a good amount, it rained most of the night. I was out at 5 it was only sprinkling so I figured I would take the dogs out. Then it poured. I almost think my lawn looks better, we need much more though 

Got some rain here overnight luckily.woke up to a severe thunderstorm warning alert on phone,slept right through it.friend at work that lives in lakeville said it rained most of the day starting at 3pm yesterday.much needed rain!!!!!

Edited by doebuck1234
  • Like 1