Fantasy football 2022

sbuff

8 minutes ago, UpStateRedNeck said:

image.png.503e84ce9f088d0aa28490fc44a8ff31.png

I'd love to know the words being spoken.  Why the hell weren't those 2 mic'd up? 

He got smoked by Chase on final play of super bowl. If not for Donald's pressure, Burrow hits Chase for game winner.

I remember chiefs watkins smoking Dicky Sherman in super bowl too. I hate him too

Edited by BizCT

Wacky but great start for chiefs. Butker slips and appears to break ankle so the safety kicks a few then Butker comes back.

Defense looked better than anyone thought.

Mahomes was unreal again hitting 9 receivers. Hopefully the left wrist/hand isn’t broken though. He stopped using it early in first quarter.

c9264796561fe11748dcaba5ba299179.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 2

No worries Biz…my grandsons old school when it comes to opening day jerseys but his team pulled thru ha 

Ah so a Fins fan. Wasn’t sure if Titans.

I didn’t watch Fins today but was outside watching eagles/Lions and could hear my neighbor ( a fins fan) go nuts every big play haha

Wow did green Bay lay an egg  

I really thought my jets would have won, flaco has to go ,bring in Mike white or Strevelar off practice squad.

Biz how about that special team player who booted the kick off right through the uprights then spanked the punt after while butker was out 

Wow did green Bay lay an egg  
I really thought my jets would have won, flaco has to go ,bring in Mike white or Strevelar off practice squad.
Biz how about that special team player who booted the kick off right through the uprights then spanked the punt after while butker was out 

He’s not a special teamer. That’s the starting safety. He kicks 65yd FG’s in summer. I knew we had him in the emergency. He kicked XP in preseason for us.

He didn’t punt though. Only kickoffs and attempted 2 XP’s

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, sbuff said:

Don't ya hate when you look at your fantasy team, think they are real good,think you'll get a nice win and then they fall flat on their face. 

God I hope my hunting season goes better 

wait..... you thought Aaron Rodgers would be good this year?

2 minutes ago, sbuff said:

I did indeed ...... He's like Brady he can make superstars out of folks like you and I,  or so I thought.

LOL. you're thinking of Mahomes. Let's see how he does without Davante. I'm not sure they even make the playoffs and give him a chance to choke in a playoff game again