Happy Birthday Marion!

Robhuntandfish

Just now, Lawdwaz said:

Who's Marion?

The Former Jerkman, The Former Ron Burgundy. The background is that Deerage posted his picture on instagram and called him Marion. Anyway, he now resides in CT and has covid. Rumor has it, Joe Biden handled it better.

1 minute ago, BizCT said:

The Former Jerkman, The Former Ron Burgundy. The background is that Deerage posted his picture on instagram and called him Marion. Anyway, he now resides in CT and has covid. Rumor has it, Joe Biden handled it better.

Oh him? 

No kidding.........covid?   Yikes, that is NOT good.  I hope he has as good a birthday as possible; that can be brutal for weak individuals. 

Best wishes Marty.

• Like 2

He followed you like a groupie?

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk

• Like 1

He followed you like a groupie?

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk

I had actually been considering CT years before Biz. I just never told anyone. Literally grew up 15 mins away from my current place I'm at now
  • Like 1