Mahindra

2012 Mahindra max 28 XL HST, 28 HP diesel, 4wd tractor. This sweet little thing is loaded with features and comes with 54" loader, 5' kodiak brush hog, and king kutter discs, all the accessories needed to create/maintain a food plot, or do chores around the house/farm. It has the most HP in its class and amazed me at how much power it has. There are only 27 gently used hours on her. Big or small this tractor has plenty of room. Asking $19,500 or BO, no reasonable offer will be refused. Paid nearly $25,000 for it less than a year ago. Trying to buy a house so it needs to go. It's located north of Syracuse about 20 miles in Constantia (on Oneida lake). post-1506-13696240005886_thumb.jpg

post-1506-13696240353112_thumb.jpg

post-1506-13696240872083_thumb.jpg

Sorry to bust your bubble BKT, but i can pick up that same exact set-up plus a PTO spreader for a grand less then what your asking brand new. And i can get 0% financing for 84 months. The incentives to buy new right now are great. I think you might have a hard time selling that for that price.

Wish you luck.