Confused, need help..

wooly

why is it you put your 2 cents in but only get a penny for your thoughts?

why are you in a movie but on TV?

why is a pizza round but comes in a square box?

if corn oil is made from corn, Vegetable is made from Vegetables where does baby oil come from?

Edited by gfdeputy2

Nope he is credited with the flush toilet...

Me too!!!

Sir Thomas was an Englishmen and perhaps he just IMPROVED the can...

Brings to mind another Englishman...

Back in 1835, a Muslim in  Iraq invented the condom, using the lower intestine of a goat.

In  1875, an Englishman, Sir Sedgewick Wimple- Muffdiver, perfected the condom by removing it from the goat before he used it.

• Like 5

tumblr_m3dxh711BJ1qc15jyo1_500.png

Seems legit..

You don't think it will but it works.  I had bacon sundae.  Lavender or Rose Ice Cream.  That's great too.  Deep fried Oreos and black pepper on strawberries are other combinations that makes little sense but totally works.

Why did God decide to give men nipples?

I have a theory.  it's like the appendix.  The appendix use to be a large organ filled with a flesh eating bacteria and was required when we were cavemen who ate all our meat raw.  (fact)  Once we started cooking our food, the appendix lost it's function and started to become smaller and smaller.

I think at one point, men use to breast feed the babies.  Then they domesticated women and thus our mammary glands started to disappear. 

Okay, just kidding.  xD  :lol:  :haha:

• Like 1

Why did God decide to give men nipples?

I have a theory.  it's like the appendix.  The appendix use to be a large organ filled with a flesh eating bacteria and was required when we were cavemen who ate all our meat raw.  (fact)  Once we started cooking our food, the appendix lost it's function and started to become smaller and smaller.

I think at one point, men use to breast feed the babies.  Then they domesticated women and thus our mammary glands started to disappear. 

Okay, just kidding.  xD  :lol:  :haha:

What is it with body parts? You seem to have an obsession that is showing it self more and more, no?

• Like 1