Rules For Dating My Daughter . . .

Deerthug

I love it !!     My daughter went to her Jr. prom a couple weeks ago. I tried like hell  to get home for pictures, before they left the house, but I just couldn't make it in time. I was dying to get a photo of  her date and me, with me  holding my  baseball bat. That would have reenforced the talk I had with him and made a funny post....   Maybe next prom.

I love it !! My daughter went to her Jr. prom a couple weeks ago. I tried like hell to get home for pictures, before they left the house, but I just couldn't make it in time. I was dying to get a photo of her date and me, with me holding my baseball bat. That would have reenforced the talk I had with him and made a funny post.... Maybe next prom.

Ha! My daughter ( a soon to be junior ) is going to the senior prom tomorrow. She was asked by a senior who has been her friend for 10 years. Last week I brought him into my home office where I have my hunting displays and with my shotgun displayed proudly on a gun rack made from my first doe. Tomorrow we are going to his parents house for pre-prom party. I was thinking of walking in my camo and with my shot gun slung on my back. What do you think Ants? May be a little over dressed?

Hehehehehe... When my daughter brought home a boyfriend, I made it a point to be sitting at the snackbar in the kitchen, either field-stripping my .45 or sharpening a big knife, and SMILING...Hehehe...

• Like 3

Ha! My daughter ( a soon to be junior ) is going to the senior prom tomorrow. She was asked by a senior who has been her friend for 10 years. Last week I brought him into my home office where I have my hunting displays and with my shotgun displayed proudly on a gun rack made from my first doe. Tomorrow we are going to his parents house for pre-prom party. I was thinking of walking in my camo and with my shot gun slung on my back. What do you think Ants? May be a little over dressed?

LMAO!!!! Maybe something a little more subtle, like just a Smith & Wesson or a Glock T-shirt or cap. Then offer the kid a few bucks to have a good time and when you take some cash out of your pocket, "accidentally" drop a few live rounds on the floor/ground.  "oops better put these back in the gun"...........I think about this stuff a lot.. LOL!

My girlfriend has a brother and a sister in high school , you people are delirious if you think only the boys are the trouble makers these days.

There are many "Daddy's girls" who act innocent at home, but getting drilled at parties and in cars. Sloots!

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

There are many "Daddy's girls" who act innocent at home, but getting drilled at parties and in cars. Sloots!

seriously? got guys with daughters making a joke and that's your response?

• Like 1

Hehehehehe... When my daughter brought home a boyfriend, I made it a point to be sitting at the snackbar in the kitchen, either field-stripping my .45 or sharpening a big knife, and SMILING...Hehehe...

lol I did that My sister brought home a boyfriend and he walked into the house to me cleaning my 1911 and drinking a budwesier. a 7 years later they got married

• Like 1

Hope that doesn't include your daughter.  I mean I hope she's not a "sloot"

Edited by ants

My daughter tells me that one of her former boyfriends STILL worries that I might shoot him..

Come to think of it, he WAS kind of a sneaky little pencil necked geek..

He may be working for Andy Cuomo now...

Maybe I SHOULD have shot the nose pickin' little moron...Hehehehe...

No kids yet. But the fact is that every pretty girl goes through a slutty phase, some stay in the phase longer than others. If you have a dorky daughter she won't be a sloot, but she will have self esteem issues because she's not pretty. Hopefully, I have boys.

• Like 1

No kids yet. But the fact is that every pretty girl goes through a slutty phase, some stay in the phase longer than others. If you have a dorky daughter she won't be a sloot, but she will have self esteem issues because she's not pretty. Hopefully, I have boys.

let us know when you're done going through your retarded stage........oh, and some stay in that phase longer than others, you sound like you may be one.

Edited by jjb4900
  • Like 1

"EVERY" pretty girl?? You sure? ...Stop being a wad...

Glad to hear you have that all figured out, Biz...

You should write a book...