Rules For Dating My Daughter . . .

Deerthug

No ..You said "every" pretty girl goes through a slutty phase. Are you sure that "Every pretty girl" goes through such a phase?

I've never met an attractive girl who was a virgin over the age of 20.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

I really have no idea on which girls turn out which way but i remember not to long ago seeing cars with all girls pulling up to the neighbors house to buy weed , they didnt need any boys to corrupt them , im not saying they were up to no good but girls are just as brave as boys are these days.

• Like 1

Maybe my views are skewed more than normal after too many days at wet republic last weekend.

Then stop insulting people on this forum by lumping their daughters in with the club tags you run into in your cool little down state world.

Maybe my views are skewed more than normal after too many days at wet republic last weekend.

Are you talking about " Wet DREAM Republic" ?

As charming as you are I suspect you may spend lots of time choking your chicken..

I'll let you guys get back to fantasy world. Just remember when your daughter is watching a movie downstairs with her guy friend and asks you not to come downstairs and embarrass her, its because she is........

As charming as you are I suspect you may spend lots of time choking your chicken..

He dosen't  have to..Remember?? "EVERY GIRL" over 20 will do it for him !!  LOL!   Little WAD !!

I'll let you guys get back to fantasy world. Just remember when your daughter is watching a movie downstairs with her guy friend and asks you not to come downstairs and embarrass her, its because she is........

LOL!  I know you're putting us on now.....Bet your mom was pretty...LOL!!  you got me   LOL !!

that's a little out of line, how would a guy who claims his shoulder injuries keep him from shooting a bow, have the strength to choke his chicken?

I won't get into the long story of how my daughter's first boyfriend was educated in the house rules in my little kingdom, but it had to do with a truck ride to the top of my hayfield, at night, and a no fooling explanation of how things were going to go........OE (or else). 

Biz

You paint a real offensive and disgusting view of people's daughters. Real nice commentary following this past Father's Day.

And for the record, unless you are married to your "girlfriend", your "single days" are not over.

I wasn't offending anyone. Maybe you all have virgin daughters and sisters. Congrats.

My mom is born n raised in western new york. She was not a virgin when she married my Dad. My girlfriend is hot, if you want pics pm me. She was not a virgin when I met her either. It's 2013, not 1923.

It is 2013 but virtues still lives in this day and age though not as prevalent.

My oldest niece is in that stage where she's trying to discovery herself and the world and "thinks" she's mature enough and knows enough to go out there on her own.  Basically what most young adults think.  She recently started dating and it's definitely got me and my brother stressed.  (Her mom left when she was younger and my older bro is a bit of a slacker so me and my parent do some of the raising)  Two weeks ago she stayed out later than her curfew to attend some party with her boyfriend.  And yes, I threaten physical harm on that boy.  The funny thing about it was that the boy didn't do anything wrong.  I knew it was my niece who wanted to stay out late.  But I couldn't hurt her.  So instead, we only yelled and grounded her but we threaten physical harm on the boy.

Oddly enough, the irony is that when I was her age, my parents let me stay out with a girl much later.  They always figured I could handle myself.  If I was intimate with a girl, they simply demanded that I act responsibly, made sure I didn't get her pregnant, and be respectful to her.  Yet my niece will get chained to her bedroom if she did even half the things I was allowed to do as a boy.  Truth is though, just like when I was her age, she too has desires and curiosities.  Just like how I had some dream girl in high school that I really wanted to kiss and make out with, I'm sure she has some dream guy in high school she really wants to kiss and make out with.  Yet, what stop me was because I wasn't smooth enough but what's stopping her is the social stigma of being easy and the knuckles on my right fist.

We teach her every day that being a woman doesn't make her any less than a man that she should never feel that she deserves less yet when it comes to her own sexuality, we as a society completely strip her of her rights.  Is that fair.  No it's not fair.  Did we ground her and take away her cell phone anyway?  Of course we did.  Because I watch her grow up, it's really hard for me to imagine her other than a little girl.  It's tough to accept but I would be a fool to think that she doesn't look at certain guys a certain way.  Let's just say I'm glad I'm having a boy instead.

• Like 2

Sounds like someone was a virgin till they were 20 and is still mad at all the girls about it.   Feel free to speak about the girls in your life but dont judge ours! Believe it or not there are still morals and values many families and girls take great pride in.  They might not where you come from but they sure as heck do in other parts of this state.  If you have boys or girls I sure hope you instill some better values in them than you preach on the internet.  WTF and Im sure your girlfriend would loe to know you think she is a "sloot" as well. That will get you far in a relationship Im sure.

Edited by wdswtr

Someone delete this thread!  Absolutely rediculous statements from this clown.

I'm just stating the facts man. Wake up and stop being naive. All I said is that girls go through a phase in life. Majority of girls are sexually active before marriage, that's a fact! Get a clue buddy.

This is a hunting forum, I won't respond anymore to this thread. Enjoy! I won't throw anyone under the bus, but I received 3 pm's already who agreed that I was just stating the facts.

Well I love the Tee-Shirt anyway

with 2 Daughters myself all you can do is hope you have done the best you can teaching them

family values with that said my tee-shirt I wear when the boyfriends come over is:

Guns Don't Kill People, Dads With Pretty Daughters Do

while I have the 1911 on my side

Edited by gfdeputy2
  • Like 3

This is a hunting forum, I won't respond anymore to this thread. Enjoy! I won't throw anyone under the bus, but I received 3 pm's already who agreed that I was just stating the facts.

No you didn't state facts, you stated your opinion. Guys on this forum were having a friendly conversation about their daughters and you break in with- all girls of a certain age are sluts. 

I can't figure out whether your really that stupid, and don't realize your being an insulting little stain or if your doing it on purpose to get people going. Either way your being a low class sophomoric D-bag.

Now get your butt out to the bus stop or you'll be late for school... junior.

Mature name calling. I'm 29, finished college 7 years ago, no school today! Feel free to pm me if you would like to further discuss my life.

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld

Just had to log back in for this thread!  We all want the best for our kids, and hope they don't do anything too foolish, but some of you live in LaLa land on this issue as you do on many other issues around here.  I will take Biz-R-O's side here.  You guys can flash all the guns you want to your daughters boyfriend and wear all the silly T-shirts listing the rules you want.  If your daughter wants to get it on with her boyfriend, she will, and you old goats being their daddy's will be the very LAST person to find out about it.  Even the nice girls DO do it sooner or later, so thinking that your daughters is some sort of virgin Mary is ridiculous.

Have a good day, boys!

• Like 2