Rules For Dating My Daughter . . .

Deerthug

I bet your a good cook !

Learned as time went on. Didn't have too much money

For food. Rent was 80 a wk and I made 96 a wk.

I made a lot of soup and sometimes took food from a churches

Donation box.

Some stuff I do well with, I made my best lasagna for my father

for Father's Day.

• Like 1

It was the "fact that every" pretty girl goes through a slut "phase" that ticked me off. Just so happens that my daughter is married to the second boyfriend she had. She graduated with a Masters degree, takes care of handicapped people for a living, got married after graduating college and establishing her career, then bought their house and are now finally talking about having children.

Am I a proud dad? Damned right! She was raised to know that she was far more precious than to just give in to some hormone raged teenage kid with nothing to offer but empty promise, a chance at some STD, or a pregnancy that neither were prepared for. Was I offended? Yup! Because for any guy to make such a blanket statement is disrespectful to ALL women in my view, including MY daughter, who works so hard to be successful and respected. Being "pretty" and automatically considered a slut is nothing but ignorance and/or the wishful thinking/fantasy of someone that either read to many dirty magazines or needs their oil checked because they're a quart low.

Oh, and for the record, my now adult son was always told that he was to treat every young women he dated as he would want his mother or sister to be treated. And, if I found out he did not, he did not have worry about his girlfriends father, he had to worry about dealing with HIS. Enough said by me, I'm done with this thread.

It was the "fact that every" pretty girl goes through a slut "phase" that ticked me off. Just so happens that my daughter is married to the second boyfriend she had. She graduated with a Masters degree, takes care of handicapped people for a living, got married after graduating college and establishing her career, then bought their house and are now finally talking about having children.

Am I a proud dad? Damned right! She was raised to know that she was far more precious than to just give in to some hormone raged teenage kid with nothing to offer but empty promise, a chance at some STD, or a pregnancy that neither were prepared for. Was I offended? Yup! Because for any guy to make such a blanket statement is disrespectful to ALL women in my view, including MY daughter, who works so hard to be successful and respected. Being "pretty" and automatically considered a slut is nothing but ignorance and/or the wishful thinking/fantasy of someone that either read to many dirty magazines or needs their oil checked because they're a quart low.

Oh, and for the record, my now adult son was always told that he was to treat every young women he dated as he would want his mother or sister to be treated. And, if I found out he did not, he did not have worry about his girlfriends father, he had to worry about dealing with HIS. Enough said by me, I'm done with this thread.

Who are we trying to kid? Not every daughter on a hunting forum is pretty.... Stepping on toes? Yup!

I said my piece and to the best of my knowledge in manner that did not name call, or speak badly of anyone. My intention was to just move on, but now shawnhu decides to take shots at my daughter. Nice!! Want to take anymore cheap shots at me or my family for no reason? Class act buddy! 

Shawncun* is in a class of his own...not much more can be said.

Biz your parents should be quite proud of the disrespectful kid they raised.  Good luck with your girlfriend and lets all hope you never breed. 

I didn't disrespect anyone. I should have said "majority" instead of "all".

Regardless, my parents are very proud of me. Thank you for the kind wishes.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

man everyone grow up,this is taking to much time already.If you look at what "girls" are like now then you can see what BIZ is saying on more than just a small minority of them.I have a 12 year old daughter and she is a good girl.Very proper and polite as are almost every one of her friends,I have also met kids at her school  12-14 year old kids and you can pick out a troubled girl pretty easy.The same also goes with boys,I feel Biz was saying that things have changed from the 80's-90's.Thats my .02 and it isn't even worth that,I don't care to argue with anyone and anyone her can call me whatever names you would like or disagree with me if you want.Its america and its still our right....at least till Andy is Pres.Lets all have a cold drink and a good night and leave this all behind us.

• Like 3

I didn't disrespect anyone. I should have said "majority" instead of "all".

Regardless, my parents are very proud of me. Thank you for the kind wishes.

YOU absolutely did with myself included.  Maybe you should actually read before you decide to hit the submit button or rather just keep nonsense like you started to yourself.  It did nothing but show how disrespectful you are to women.  Nothing more and nothing less.  That in the world I was raised in makes you nothing close to being respected or proud of by any means.  And for the record I am by no means in your category of old but rather closer to your own age than you think.  I find it quite disturbing this is how people raise there kids to think and act.  Please do not breed and carry on this attitude to future generations.

I said my piece and to the best of my knowledge in manner that did not name call, or speak badly of anyone. My intention was to just move on, but now shawnhu decides to take shots at my daughter. Nice!! Want to take anymore cheap shots at me or my family for no reason? Class act buddy!

Not taking shots at YOUR daughter or your family, just wondering why so many here thinks the statements are referring to "their" daughters, when "pretty girls" was the subject matter.

You didn't think you could just pop in and make a statement and pop out did you? It's no wonder so many of you are so wound up tight, take everything so offensively. Take a chill pill "buddy".

Shawncun* is in a class of his own...not much more can be said.

Sure thing pal. Learn to spell properly then let's have a real conversation and let's leave people's mom out of it. Hypocrite.

man everyone grow up,this is taking to much time already.If you look at what "girls" are like now then you can see what BIZ is saying on more than just a small minority of them.I have a 12 year old daughter and she is a good girl.Very proper and polite as are almost every one of her friends,I have also met kids at her school  12-14 year old kids and you can pick out a troubled girl pretty easy.The same also goes with boys,I feel Biz was saying that things have changed from the 80's-90's.Thats my .02 and it isn't even worth that,I don't care to argue with anyone and anyone her can call me whatever names you would like or disagree with me if you want.Its america and its still our right....at least till Andy is Pres.Lets all have a cold drink and a good night and leave this all behind us.

I second this. and I do have to agree with Biz to a point . No not ALL girls but a vast majority. sex is a more common thing now a days even at the earlier ages. I dont know where everyone in this thread is from with the exception of biz so dont take this the wrong way again its not ALL. If you do your research you will find that the closer to a city you are the more premiscous the PEOPLE become . Ive read this on a few sites with in  the past 10 minutes. dont believe? look it up...... I work at a school that is located in the back corner of Orange county a small country  farmers town. with a graduating class of maybe 40 max!!! the high school is mixxed with the middle school grades 6 through 12.  I have not yet met a kid, boy or girl who was not polite and respectful. However there is a girl who gave birth and brought her baby to school to take a test. she was 13. a few days later her sister found out she was pregnant, she is 14. those are only 2 examples but if there is one then there are more that are engaging in sexual behavior...As a member of this site and a fellow hunter I am more than confident that biz did not mean it the way it sounded. the fact is that many have young girls who COULD fall into this catagory.. not saying they would and are just understandably  concerned and sensitive to this topic. I grew up around where Biz lives I do understand his point of view.

What i dont get is... How this thread has managed to stay open this long.

Way too much name calling for this thread to continue.

Agreed. I made statements about majority of girls, yet the responses are about me, my girlfriend, my mom, and my Dad, living "downstate", etc. I find it out hilarious.

I've been in every part of NYS, buffalo to Rochester to utica to plattsburgh to binghamton, cortland, pulaski, lake George and everything in between. Yet I don't say a word about those types of people. Imagine if I started namecalling with words like inbreds, hicks, no teeth, white trash, etc. I could only imagine the backlash.

Biz, I think you just did.... Haha!

Different class of people, for sure. Like I said, always the same few.

So any hunters want to show some pics of their little princesses? Probably not, eh?

The only virgin around here is probably Paula!

Biz, I think you just did.... Haha!

Different class of people, for sure. Like I said, always the same few.

So any hunters want to show some pics of their little princesses? Probably not, eh?

The only virgin around here is probably Paula!

Yikes..... Lol lets add c4 to the fire that already has gasoline on it

The only difference with the kids from the city is that we have more options.  With a graduating class of 40, how many members of the opposite sex can you pick from?  My graduating class in high school was over 1000.  If half of them were girls, that's 500 girls.  If I stuck out on every one of them then I must be pretty bad.  I always say...regardless of how you look and what your type is, if you keep searching, you'll eventually find someone just for you.  In a city of over 8 million people, it's only a matter of time you'll find someone that you're willing to share intimacy with.

"The average male **** is only 5 and 1/2 inches long.  The average female **** is 8" deep.  Based on that math it means there is roughly 100 acres of untouched female **** in this city and I'm going to help you find some." -by John Leguizamo

You guys are lost if you think every girl saves herself for marriage, etc.

Can't believe i'm on your side here. And I'm in agreement with almost everything you've said. I have a son and the wife wants another soon, and I'd be fine with a girl. But I already know I'd be the same father as most of these guys in this thread. A few subtle threats to keep the guys in check, but I've also noticed some girls I've hooked up with that have these "I'm cleaning my guns" over the top fathers tend to be the sluttiest of all. The nicest, cleanest girls have always been those that just have a good open relationship with their dad. The former like to rebel, the later prefer to keep the good relationship.

Regardless as a 29 year old I can assure you there were only a small handful of girls leaving high school as virgins. And most of those were pretty homely. I'd say the majority had not only handed in their v-card but put at least 2 notches on their belts. And dad's, I'm not from downstate. I'm talking Wayne county and the University at Buffalo. You have to take our society for what it is. All that being said, if I had a girl, so long as I know she wasn't being taken advantage of I think I'd just prefer not to know and be naive.

• Like 1