Finally Bought myself a Thermacell

Wallyworld  just stocked a bunch of these Thermacells,I have been hearing about for several years. The Skeeters were Horrible  this past May and Deep Woods Off was not cutting it where,I Turkey Hunt near Swamps + Wetlands. 

At 20 Bucks,I grabbed  one. Going like Hotcakes . Snagged a Refill Box as well.  At wallyworld  a few days back- all the refill boxes were sold out. Cynthia  lost her Thermacell this past May. Get to a wallyworld  Cynthia.

20220802_083300.jpg

• Like 3

You will definitely be glad that you bought one. I use mine for Spring turkey hunting and it is particularly effective in my ground blind. On a side note the deer flies seem to be extremely prolific this year. Has anyone else noticed this?       valoroutdoors.com

deer-fly-extermination.jpg

• Like 1

I bought the same one a few months ago.  I've been trying it out when we sit outside and it seems to work OK.  Obviously its designed for a small area, but it seems good for a picnic table or campfire... so it should be good for hunting.  The only issue I've had is I've left it on twice so it burned through the whole fuel cartridge.

Now that you have this tool... the turkeys are in trouble.  

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, CharlieNY said:

You will definitely be glad that you bought one. I use mine for Spring turkey hunting and it is particularly effective in my ground blind. On a side note the deer flies seem to be extremely prolific this year. Has anyone else noticed this?       valoroutdoors.com

deer-fly-extermination.jpg

The Deer and Horse Flies are bad this Summer. Deep Woods Off helps on my Hikes.  Overwise- they will bite right through the back of your T- Shirt. Back of the Neck they go for also. Painful..

Good product...I wouldn't be without mine for spring gobbler hunting...They don't help much if you are moving, but when sitting up against a tree or in a blind, they work great...

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, MPHunter said:

We use a thermacell when eating outside on our deck. We have issues with bees buzzing around our food. The thermacell works great.

My wife bought a few of these to keep in the camper ,we've eaten outside since Friday and they really do keep away the flying insects from going near your food. 

Screenshot_20220802-102014_Amazon Shopping.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, blackbeltbill said:

Wallyworld  just stocked a bunch of these Thermacells,I have been hearing about for several years. The Skeeters were Horrible  this past May and Deep Woods Off was not cutting it where,I Turkey Hunt near Swamps + Wetlands. 

At 20 Bucks,I grabbed  one. Going like Hotcakes . Snagged a Refill Box as well.  At wallyworld  a few days back- all the refill boxes were sold out. Cynthia  lost her Thermacell this past May. Get to a wallyworld  Cynthia.

20220802_083300.jpg

Already restocked up

Good product...I wouldn't be without mine for spring gobbler hunting...They don't help much if you are moving, but when sitting up against a tree or in a blind, they work great...
Thermacell Holster with Clip Full https://a.co/d/iFJL5TS

They make this holster for it with a clip on the back so you can clip it to you vest or a pocket. Plus it holds extra fuel and mats. Game changer!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk