Feee pool update..

mowin

So glad we did this. It's been about 3 weeks since it's been installed.   Install and water cost $2400.  Electric to code cost me $750 as I did most of the work myself. So I've got $3150 in a "free pool" lol.  

In the process of extending the deck and that will add about $500 to the total. Chemicals added another $250.  

We've been enjoying the pool multiple times a day. Nephews and nieces have been over several times. We've seen these kids more in the past few weeks more than we've seen them over the past few yrs, lol. 

Seeing them has made it more than worth the cost..  

Wife and I are in it every evening.  And most days, I stop home from doing lawns and jump in quick to cool off, then go back out mowing. Even though the water temp is 84°, it feels refreshing when the outside temps are in the 90's.  Evenings are different.. the air temps are in the upper 60's to low 70's and I actually get chills when I stand up as the air temps are lower than the water temps. The warm water actually feels good when the evening temps are lower.  

Overall, were very happy with our decision..

• Like 13