2008 Honda Foreman 500 ES

Hey guys. I'm looking to sell my 08 Honda Foreman 500. Its got 880 miles on it and runs great. All the plastics are in good shape and have nothing more than minor/normal small scratches. It has ITP mud tires and ITP wheels as well. Front grill guards has a few dents but nothing major. I bought it from a old man in kansas where I worked as a hunting guide. Used it to transport my clients to and from tree stands and hauling dead deer out of the woods. The only problem I have is I do not have a title or anything for it. Out in kansas they apparently don't issue titles for atvs nor do they even have a way of registering them. I don't register my atvs no matter what state so I've never seen this as a problem but some may or may not but I just want to be up front about it. If you have any questions feel free to respond here or call/txt 5184770288

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

post-3252-13741019808585_thumb.jpg

Not bad on the price for a clean machine!!

agreed. This atv will be limited to private property only. Take it on the road or state lands without a plate registration and title and you are asking for major trouble.

I'm not sure how it is where you live but a plate on a atv means nothing where I am. The plate does not give you the right to ride anywhere. Which is why I don't register or anyone I know for that matter. As far as I know road riding with a atv is illegal anywhere in the state. I'm not sure about certain state lands but around here you can't ride on state lands with a plate either. Someone told me that you can register a atv with a written bill of sale. I'm not sure if this is correct though. Either way I don't ride off my own property or family property so its never been a big deal.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2