Wedding

Nomad

What a ,long day , but it went flawlessly, two,comments I heard often was, “ the best wedding I’ve been to.” And the food was awesome.” Brisket out of this world , chicken French was great , the sides top notch , coconut shrimp ,meatballs , stuffed mushrooms all,of it great Open bar all night, Makers Mark, Sapphire ect , gal who ran the event venue was just the best . There were people from the west coast , Fla, Virginia, Tennessee  Delaware, Mass. Conn. and on and on . I cried more then when the Beagle died .

Heres the song with accompanying  photo montage that played during  father daughter dance ,you may enjoy some of these pics. The deer, I had her walking drainage ditches at the farm with me at the other end ..

and I’m still wiped out ….

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZAPq6sBD-0YV56mnyEcWcQpgBH4LlThS/view

7FFF3653-A183-4304-AA9F-79215CAFF6B3.jpeg

Edited by Nomad
  • Like 21

Two,things, many came up to me said how good I looked , the issue was they all said it with a shocked look on their face ….almost in disbelief.

The best man told the groom he just got me three Makers Mark, right in a row and was going to “ get me “ Andy looked at him and told him you’ll need at least 7 more . Ha ha , son I didn’t start till 5:30, not noon like you young folks .

3 minutes ago, moog5050 said:

Who is the antisocial bald guy near the bar?  Don't recognize the locale, where di you have it?

Look closer I’m actually on his shoulder , sometimes you just gotta sit back and take it all in ,it was a long demanding day . Haro East downtown  stayed at the Hyatt .  I was actually way more social then the Mrs,in some sort of Twilight Zone ,roll reversal. I tried to hit most of the tables,on his side and the  out of towers ,and my speech hit it out of the park . All off the cuff, that’s when I do my best , just feel the room . Although Susie said I couldn’t say my pronouns , of Ahole, and trouble make, but I feel they sensed that anyways .

Samantha got two job offers , controller / cfo , my nephew said he’d fly the bride and groom down to his lake house anytime they wanted , and I could hunt his land there . Although he failed to get Dawson Knox of the Bills to stop by ,they’re friends and were texting back and forth the day prior about his boat and such . Dawson just bought a house on the same lake in Tenn. and wants to check out my nephews surf, wake board boat .

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, BizCT said:

Congrats, Larry. That video is great. I hope I remember that idea in 30 years for my daughter.

Thanks, see that took everyone’s attention off my poor dancing . 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bolt action said:

Nice place in a not so nice section of Downtown. 

We stayed at the Hyatt , while at the front desk,two young nicely dressed girls asked about the public market and if it was walkable or should they use Uber  . The desk said it’s not to bad of a walk .

I pulled them aside and said no , you should Uber , that they’ll be safe at the market , but there’s some very bad areas around it .

One person killed on Penn. Ave two days later , Penn Ave runs along the north side of the market .

• Like 2

Great wedding and event you helped put on. Time flies. You are a great dad Larry.

Harro East Ballroom. I immediately recognized it despite the color theme change. I have some memories there, wowsers! Dove off that stage a few times and only managed to get kicked out once.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Fletch said:

Congratz!! Looks like a heck of a shindig!

If I had my way , I’d have been cooking burgers in a park with a washtub of Genny ,  but when women are involved, i seldom get my way . 

Fortunately, five people kicked in towards the event .

• Like 1