Empire Farm Days; August 6,7,8, 2013

Yes, it's that time of the year again for the Empire Farm Days.August 6, 7, 8 th 2013 at the Rodman Lott & Sons Farms; Seneca Falls, NY. Largest farm show in the Northeast. This year starts a new era, a new " Outdoor Sporting Center.  Equipment sales and demos from big names such as Savage Arms, Bulldog, Winchester, Browning, Nikon Optics, and more. 

Check out www.empirefarmdays.com for more info.

• Like 1

Huh... An Outdoor Sporting Center! Interesting! The place is only ~5 min from my house, but I've only been there 1x, and that was years ago. If you're a farmer, that's certainly the place to go! Might have to go and check out the Outdoor Sporting Center this year! Might get lucky and meet a local farmer there and get permission to hunt too!  :biggrin:   

Edited by Cabin Fever

I haven't been to this show in years. The last time it was still over in Bloomfield, and it was damned impressive way back then. it looks like it has grown a lot since then. I might just take a drive over to Seneca Falls just to be amazed and check out what farming has turned into.

• 3 weeks later...