Black Panthers

Water Rat

Great point Grow and I won't defend these race baiters like Sharpton and Jackson nor the media who needs a certain story line to create a circus, both types I think we can agree are despicable, black white or whatever. 

The black on black murders are looked at differently by black americans..they just are and don't ask me to explain.  Just been talking to alot of people both black, white and latino about this and they have this perception.

Greg: Yes he was only a boy

JJB: Yes Obama isn't helping

Yea don't you remember being young, dumb and..well lets keep this PG.  How many fights did you have at that age, c'mon just because he was black now he's a "wanna be" gangbanber etc...

yup..........the jury came to their decision based on the facts, no argument there. A lot of good kids get suspended from school, smoke pot and get into fights. I won't even begin to suggest I know what kind of kid he was, he could have been the biggest scumbag or just your average kid.......to just come out and say he was a drug dealer, thug, gang banger or anything else seems excessive, the only thing we know for sure, is that based on the facts, Zimmerman was in fear of his life and was justified in what he did.

Everyone describes Trayvon Martin as a child .....granted , he wasn't an adult.

Wouldn't juvenile be a better description than child ? More media hype I guess.

no doubt he should be classified as a juvenile and not a child.........but I think the way he is portrayed as a thug, gang banger or drug dealer really have no concrete evidence......he may have been all the above or none of the above.

I certainly understand...as I said my best girl friend and first roomy is blk American. Ohh boy different ways of thinking..then throw in another friend of  Jamaican decent...

Let me give my own perspective on this whole race thing...

As whites many of us have to live down a sad history...being a woman I can say that whites back then weren't all that picky on their discrimination's...hell they manage to go a across the board color gender and age...personally what happened to blks doesn't compare to what they did to the native Americans...for one thing now lets be truly honest on this...it was warring tribes selling off captured enemy's that got many Africans over here in the first place and because they were considered a essential property...it was important to even minimally..feed and care for them...now lets go to the native Americans that had their land stolen ...were put on lands to starve and freeze to death and had armed forces shooting them...Do I have you seeing some perspective here?...I'll assume so and will not get into woman and work houses...children and work houses..for if a husband died the woman retained no rights of property...

Now a tiny back ground laid lets get to now...Whites were expect to evolve and we have worked our tails off... though kicking and screaming  most have...we've opened our eyes and have turned several corners but what we are turning corners into is the exact same type of irrational hate and bigotry that the blk Americans fought to get rid of...Blks are more racist(not all) than the whts ever thought of being.... if the curtain were to be drawn for a good hard look...For many not all...... but a very large cultural segment.... have no care  in seeing equality.... it's revenge  that fuels the hatred ....foolish revenge over something that happened in the past and can't be undone by ppl no one living now resemble...and that is a far cry from what original happened in this country centuries ago...

And I suppose the "BOY" terrorist in the Boston bombing was just thinking he was setting off firecrackers. You know, "just being a boy"

I'm not defending either one.....juveniles can be tried as adults in a court of law.

Good luck with the fireworks defense.

I certainly understand...as I said my best girl friend and first roomy is blk American. Ohh boy different ways of thinking..then throw in another friend of  Jamaican decent...

Let me give my own perspective on this whole race thing...

As whites many of us have to live down a sad history...being a woman I can say that whites back then weren't all that picky on their discrimination's...hell they manage to go a across the board color gender and age...personally what happened to blks doesn't compare to what they did to the native Americans...for one thing now lets be truly honest on this...it was warring tribes selling off captured enemy's that got many Africans over here in the first place and because they were considered a essential property...it was important to even minimally..feed and care for them...now lets go to the native Americans that had their land stolen ...were put on lands to starve and freeze to death and had armed forces shooting them...Do I have you seeing some perspective here?...I'll assume so and will not get into woman and work houses...children and work houses..for if a husband died the woman retained no rights of property...

Now a tiny back ground laid lets get to now...Whites were expect to evolve and we have worked our tails off... though kicking and screaming  most have...we've opened our eyes and have turned several corners but what we are turning corners into is the exact same type of irrational hate and bigotry that the blk Americans fought to get rid of...Blks are more racist(not all) than the whts ever thought of being.... if the curtain were to be drawn for a good hard look...For many not all...... but a very large cultural segment.... have no care  in seeing equality.... it's revenge  that fuels the hatred ....foolish revenge over something that happened in the past and can't be undone by ppl no one living now resemble...and that is a far cry from what original happened in this country centuries ago...

this country was built by hard working immigrants who wanted better lives for their families.......well most did anyway, some are content to feed off what they think they're owed.

Email I received- not sure of authenticity.

Do you know who this is?

It is Little Trayvon Martin...! At 17 years of age.

Don't know how much coverage this story has had in your area, but, if it has, here's a new look at it!

For those of us who thought we were well informed and weren't... quite the reality check.

That old adage applies here: "there are two sides to every story." We don't always get the truth from the media. One of my favorite rants - the liberal controlled media, television news, newspapers, magazines, radio; all continue to show 12 year old Trayvon; NOT 17 year old Trayvon.

They continue to show the 5 year old picture BECAUSE it helps to cement in your mind the cute, little, hoodie-wearing youngster who was stalked by this monster.

In reality "little Trayvon" at the time of his death stood almost 6'2" tall and weighed 175 muscular pounds. He had numerous run ins with authorities (both at school and local police), had been stopped and almost arrested two days before his death for smacking a bus driver in the face, because the driver refused to let him ride for free. He was released because the driver was told not to press charges by the bus company and to continue on his route.

When "little Trayvon" was suspended at school it was not only because he tried to bring a little marijuana in with him, he was in possession of wedding rings and other jewelry, watches, etc. that he said he "found" along with a large screwdriver while on the way to school that day. The
jewelry was turned over to the Police by the school.

I am not trying to say this was a good shooting. I am not trying to say this kid deserved to die. I am saying the media in the USA is controlled by liberals who twist and distort what you see and hear in order for you to see things their way.

Not a single paper has printed RECENT photos of this kid, because it would not keep your interest in this case.

Not a single paper will admit that this kid was a marijuana dealer. His friends on Facebook all said he had the "best plants." Not a single paper will show you any of his recent photos where he shows off a mouthful of gold teeth and all of his tattoos.

Not a single newspaper will tell the news like it really is...and NOT how they want you to think it is.

President King Obama looked at the FIVE year old photo the media chose to show the Nation and said, "If I had a son...he would look like Trayvon." So from that comment should I assume you did not bother to look for the facts in this shooting or should I assume you want a son who is a 17 year old drug dealing, gold teethed, tattooed thug whose name on one of his Facebook profiles was "Wild Nigga" who 'finds" jewelry and burglary tools on the way to school?
And as Paul Harvey used to say: And now you know the rest of the story.

A fair and impartial news media in the USA that does not follow the liberal agenda
IS NOT looking to further divide this already fractured Nation?

I didn't compose this. I'm only passing it on.

Never trust the news media for anything.

BGP

post-1409-0-43788500-1374495259_thumb.jp