New York Taxidermy Mount Post

Muzzy

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Here are a couple of my mounts- The droptine is from the 2004 bow season and the other mount is my 2009 bow kill. The european mount is from my brother's find from last shed season- a tremendous old brute that scored over 150" from Monroe County. The droptine was done by Dan Scorza and my most recent mount was done by Marty Karns, both did great jobs.

post-1877-131455380038_thumb.jpg

post-1877-13145538007_thumb.jpg

post-1877-131455380089_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

some game room pics, my gal was never fond of mounts and had said you aint filling up

the house with mounts. 

the first time she salmon fished with me this is what she caught and then wanted it mounted a 25 lb king salmon......

HPIM0399.jpg

I said what about the " I don't want a bunch of dead stuff on the walls" statement? well....

now SHE has 9 fish mounted and on the wall!!! I have 1 fish done that I didn't even catch it was one of my customers and I made such a big deal out of it he gave it to

me cause he didn't have the $$ to get it mounted and they are such a rare fish he

didn't want to just have it filleted.    anyway back to the pics.

the bigger fish to the left is a 19 lb coho Judy caught ( a week after the 18 lb coho

that is to the right of the buck) the other fish is a 7lb brown trout. the buck is an 8pt

I shot with the bow a couple years ago.

HPIM0389.jpg

well I thought I had more pics of all our mounts, I will have to take some more pics

I have 15 or 16 ducks out at the taxidermists still and 2 deer heads from this year,

and still waiting to get my moose rug back.

• 1 month later...