For Sale Or Trade: Brand New, In Box, Horton Legacy HD 225 Crossbow

So I bought a raffle ticket almost a year ago at Cabela's in Hartford, CT. Totally forgot about it. Then this showed up at my door. I would love to keep it but the property I hunt is open to compound bows only.

The package comes with the scope, three arrows/bolts, and a quiver.

Please note...this crossbow is not assembled. It is in the box, as it would come from the factory. You will either have to assemble it yourself (instructions and owners manual are in the box) or take it to your local archery shop and have them assemble it for you. Everything is exactly as it comes in the factory box, everything is wrapped and sealed just like it would be if you purchased it in a store.

I did a little digging online and found these run at or around $550. Cheaper then Dirt has it for $578.

Long story short, I'm happy to sell it but wouldn't mind a trade proposal either, any kind of firearm is on the table, even if it's towards a larger purchase, so trade plus cash, but I'd be open to anything really, AR's, etc.

Just want to buy it out right? Great, shoot me a fair cash offer.

I live in the Bronx, NY, right off 87.  I also travel up to the Catskills/Windham area a few times a month and could meet you in Rockland or Orange county.

Horton_Legacy_CS_225.jpg

Opened the box:

ZiBDluLl.jpg

HwoD3pil.jpg

UykrjGKl.png

The Legacy merges high-tech function and traditional feel for those who demand modern, dynamic performance but crave classic recurve design. Lightweight, whisper quiet, rock-solid and deadly accurate, Legacy boasts smooth-shooting recurve form, tag-filling technology and field-ready function like no other recurve on the market. 

Delivering incredible energy storage and substantial down-range knockdown power, this hugely popular bow packs a heavyweight punch to take down any big game. A cutting-edge dampening system shatters all traces of shot-compromising noise and vibration to consistently deliver an amazingly smooth and quiet shot, while industry leading innovation and only the best components ensure the highest quality craftsmanship and unbeatable results. 

• Traditional Recurve Design - Low Maintenance 
• Gordon Multi-Layer Laminated Limbs 
• Advanced Dura-Tip Integrated Yoke System 
• Collapsible Stock – Fully Adjustable Stock
• Proprietary Dial-A-Range Rail Design 
• Anodized Aluminum Barrel 
• CNC machined Aluminum riser 
• Premium metal sight bridge 
• Dual Sided Safety 
• MIM Talon Trigger 
• High Performance Synthetic String

Edited by RITBlake

This really doesn't need to turn in to a discussion on NY state laws and regs.

I don't think it's an unreasonable idea on this forum that a guy might be looking for a deal on a crossbow who hunts out of state in one of the many states that legally allow crossbow hunting, e.g., PA, Ohio, Maine.

Simply put, I have a crossbow for sale, if you want it... that's great. Where you use it is up to you. 

Edited by RITBlake
  • Like 1

This really doesn't need to turn in to a discussion on NY state laws and regs.

I don't think it's an unreasonable idea on this forum that a guy might be looking for a deal on a crossbow who hunts out of state in one of the many states that legally allow crossbow hunting, e.g., PA, Ohio, Maine.

Simply put, I have a crossbow for sale, if you want it... that's great. Where you use it is up to you.

Blake, the poundage isnt an issue, but you asking for a trade thats illegal is.