A different take on our old Banquet

image.thumb.png.f38d19e18daef502a5c49afb9b62c0c6.png

Save the Date of September 24th!!!!! and don't miss out on the September 1st early bird bonus gift. 

I hope this email finds you all well. It's been over 2 years since we've been able to host our banquet but we are anxious to get back to the good work that we have done in the past and that requires some fundraising to support the branch and national programs. We've come up with an idea that should provide a more open air environment and will be a little less formal than our normal banquet. We are also trying something new.....an entry ticket that not only gets you a meal and a membership but also gets you in on a 12 gun raffle. 

Besides the entry raffle that will draw a gun every 10 minutes for the duration of the game (no need to be present to win), we will also be doing some of our normal games. We are anticipating having our normal Gun Board, 50/50, some side games and a silent auction with some great NDA products.  We are hoping this will be very popular and we know we can count on you in supporting our efforts. See the attached flyer for more details and drawing times. 

Tickets are on sale now through the NDA portal. 

www.deerassociation.com/roc 

Tables are limited so if you want to do some leg work and get 8 folks together you can get a huge discount.

All-inclusive Ticket Options: (doesn’t include side raffles, 50/50, Silent Auction or Surprises)

$100.00 One Event Entry, One Chicken BBQ, Two Drink Tickets, One Annual NDA Membership,One Entry in the 12 Gun Raffle, 1 gun drawn every 10 minutes from 1:10 till 3:00

$250.00 One Event Entry, One Chicken BBQ, Three Drink Tickets, One Annual NDA Membership, Three Entries in the 12 Gun Raffle, 1 gun drawn every 10 minutes from 1:10 till 3:00

$1,500.00 Captains Reserved Picnic Table with 8 - $250.00 Packages, a $2,000 VALUE!!!!!
Eight Event Entry Tickets, 8 Chicken BBQ, 24 Drink Tickets, 8 Annual NDA Memberships, 8 Early Bird Incentive knives, 8 National Deer Association Hats, Special Event Recognition and 24 Entries in the 12 Gun Raffle, 1 gun drawn every 10 minutes from 1:10- till 3:00

 Meal only tickets for spouses and kids are available, please reach out to Mike Edwards at [email protected]

Early Bird Incentive: The first 200 people who purchase tickets before 9/1/22 receive a Fixed Blade Knife.

Chicken BBQ Dinners served from 12 Noon until 2:00 PM. Drinks 12-3:00 PM. This is an outside event under a pavilion.
Feel free to bring a chair, there are some picnic tables, but this event is more of a party feel than a banquet and most tables will be reserved for the $1,500 Captains tables
Tickets will call, need not to be present to win on the scheduled 12-gun all-inclusive gun raffles.
The Early Bird incentive knife is available only to those at the event, with tickets purchased prior to 9/1/2022.

We expect the gun listing to be accurate but there may be equal value substitutions if not available 

On the All-Inclusive Ticket

GUN Make & Model

1:10

NDA ROY  Savage XP Hunter w/ Scope 6.5 PRC

1:20

RUGER 10/22 CARBINE HARDWOOD 22 LR 18.5IN 1103

1:30

RUGER PC CARBINE 9MM 16.1IN BLACK

1:40

STOEGER M3000 MAX5 CAMO 12GA 28-3IN 31838

1:50

BROWNING ABOLT 3 HUNTER GRADE II 300WIN 26IN 035827229

2:00

SAVAGE 93R17 FXP 3-9X40 SCOPE 17HMR BLACK 21IN 96209

2:10

HOWA PUMA 12GA 28IN WALNUT

2:20

BROWNING XBOLT HCANYON LONG RANGE 6.5CM 26IN 035499282

2:30

CITADEL KATAC1220 12GA 20IN BLACK

2:40

WEATHERBY VANGUARD BADLANDS CAMO BURNT BRONZE 270 WIN 24IN

2:50

MOSSBERG MAVERICK 88 FIELD 12GA 28IN BLACK

3:00

CHRISTENSEN ARMS MESA 6.5PRC 24IN BLACK

For more information, please contact Mike Edwards 585-813-2021

--
Bob Rose, President
Gr. Rochester S. Tier Branch NDA
585-301-1590
Facebook  GRSTQDMA
  • Like 4

4 hours ago, Belo said:

I've tried and failed to make this in the past. Pending the kids football schedule I'll try again to make this with my old man.

On a side note, you should always drag a deer with the hair not against the grain. A lot less friction that way. And yes I'm just poking fun, relax. 

I thought the same thing...lol. But I think that is a "southern" deer so it's ok to drag either direction or just pick it up and place in you game pouch of your vest. 

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Belo said:

On a side note, you should always drag a deer with the hair not against the grain. A lot less friction that way. And yes I'm just poking fun, relax. 

OK .... so why did cavemen drag women by their hair .... if you dragged them by their feet they'd fill up with dirt !

• Like 2
  • Haha 1