Finally upgraded...

deerpassion

After years of procrastination I finally pulled the trigger n upgraded to a Hoyt... Started out shootin gettin back into form for season , busted a cable slide n took a trip to the shop.. Next thing I know I'm walkin out with an invoice for a Hoyt charger ! Great value for the money ! Shot a demo n it's the smoothest draw n most solid back wall I've ever shot ... I've shot some Mathews n they are nice but this felt like butter baby ! Anyone own one a these gems ? Pick it up on the fifteenth, stoked for first blood with it..

• Like 1

I've been seriously thinking of getting the Carbon Element for a couple years. Just cant bring myself to do it though.

Ya the element is really nice too , just out a my budget for now . For $500 vs close to a grand I've got enough quality to last me till my schooling ends and career begins...

After years of procrastination I finally pulled the trigger n upgraded to a Hoyt... Started out shootin gettin back into form for season , busted a cable slide n took a trip to the shop.. Next thing I know I'm walkin out with an invoice for a Hoyt charger ! Great value for the money ! Shot a demo n it's the smoothest draw n most solid back wall I've ever shot ... I've shot some Mathews n they are nice but this felt like butter baby ! Anyone own one a these gems ? Pick it up on the fifteenth, stoked for first blood with it..

Congrats on the new purchase. Lets hope you don't lose any deer like you did last season.

Oh!!!!

Congrats on the new purchase. Lets hope you don't lose any deer like you did last season.

Oh!!!!

Wouldn't expect anything less from you...

You only deserve the best. How's that for love from future posts?

How's that saying goes.... Ah yes! "It's not the equipment, but the archer behind it". Good luck, you'll probably need it.

How's that saying goes.... Ah yes! "It's not the equipment, but the archer behind it". Good luck, you'll probably need it.

Wow! .... What's this all about. Strange way to reply.

Deerpassion

Charger is a nice bow it replaced the rampage series. I have the Rampage XT which has all the same cpomponents that the Carbon Element has except for the riser and was half the price. The charger should last you a long time. I know I wont be replacing mine unless something serious goes wrong with it 

Good Luck with it

Hoyt makes some great bows. I used to shoot them exclusively up until the Alphamax years. I just didn't like their cam designs and the draw cycle.

But, can't deny they make nice bows...their mid-line bows are unreal good for the money if you like the draw cycle and hold.

• Like 1

Oh!!!!

Wouldn't expect anything less from you...

These posts... confused. ^^^

Belo HUH?

whats the Matter?

What a bag!

* Watch the language .

Oh!!!!

Bought a Hoyt also for many of the same reasons. Spider 30.

Very happy with it and was a much needed upgrade over a 10 year old starter bow. First adult deer that crosses my path is getting one.

Good hunting!

• Like 1

I just upgraded too. I had an old browning bow that like I was drawing back 1000lb. I picked up a bear carnage. Cant wait for Oct 1!

Nice, always love gettin new toys .. I swear I gotta start leavin my wallet at home anytime I step in the place .. I had the bear strike once , not a bad bow for the money... Curious how much did the carnage go for?