MEMBERS- LET'S ALL PULL FOR CYNTHIA.

Well good news  .it is not canceror a mass in my chest up  but I do have a cyst on my thyroid.  They still need to do some other tests . To find out why I drop 40 pounds in 2.months and still having muscles breaking down in my legs  And I still have to have my body from my stomach  down checked .  So far hunting season is not looking good for me this year . 

• Sad 7

9 minutes ago, cynthiafu said:

Well good news  .it is not canceror a mass in my chest up  but I do have a cyst on my thyroid.  They still need to do some other tests . To find out why I drop 40 pounds in 2.months and still having muscles breaking down in my legs  And I still have to have my body from my stomach  down checked .  So far hunting season is not looking good for me this year . 

I'm sorry to hear this. Try to stay positive. If there's any way I can help, please PM me. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cynthiafu said:

Positive thoughts Cynthia.    Stay strong and get through this…….. :)

Sorry to hear this, anything I can do to help you have my number… and F that there are enough of us that we can get you in a spot and all do a drive to you and make sure you get that deer this year!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2