CCI 209M Shotshell Primers in Rochester Area?

Cabin Fever

10 hours ago, Wildcat said:

Runnings in Brockport had some on Sunday..   they were the standard size primers and not the magnum

Wow. I've been asking at Runnings in Canandaigua and they said they don't even remember the last time they got any 209 primers in. 

I’ve been fortunate enough to

get 6 boxes of magnum primers at Running Brockport over the course of the past few months..  right place at the right time..

also lucky to get 4 bottles of 209 powder from cabelas..  happened to look online one day and it was available to order to ship to store, so I did and it went thru.

11 hours ago, Cabin Fever said:

Thanks Brad. I appreciate the offer. I hate to take from anyone's stock pile, as I know how hard they are to come by.

I have at least 3-4 boxes - not a big deal. That would last me 5 years + as I only use them for MZ. You're more than welcome to a box.

Edited by phade
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, Wildcat said:

FYI for anyone looking..  I just noticed that on the sportsman warehouse website it says they have Blackhorn 209 in stock..  won’t last long!!

Cabelas in Buffalo had it Sunday - $65 a tin.

On 8/18/2022 at 8:22 AM, phade said:

I have at least 3-4 boxes - not a big deal. That would last me 5 years + as I only use them for MZ. You're more than welcome to a box.

Just PM'd you. Much appreciated!! Tired about stressing over getting my hands on some before season. Some gun shops have laughed and said that they haven't had any 209 primers in for over a year now.