Poetic justice for Cheney- The Traitor

I was quite pleased when I saw on the news this am that Traitor Liz was soundly defeated in her bid for relection in Wyoming. This is a vile, treacherous person who is more than a little deserving of a good drubbing, considering she has ignored the will of her constituents the past  2 years in order to wage her personal vendetta campaign against Donald Trump. I believe she was defeated by a 69-29% margin (2% other candidates)?  Pretty clear message that the people of Wyoming did not agree with her stance on Trump/Jan 6th in my book!!

What say you? 

• Like 2

its all about perspective.  Tell me you wouldnt trade Hochul and Schumer and a first round draft pic for her in NY......

That being said she def let her personal feelings get tangled in here.  But I wont hate her because she doesnt like Trump.  I dont either. But the will of the people be done and her being out was def the choice.   Im rooting for more dems to be out in Nov, not so worried about her.  Her voting record was more than decent and I also think the way Trump acted on Jan 6th was a travesty although i loved his policy.  I cant hate her for one issue, but not up to me I dont live in Wisconsin.  

• Like 2

I find this whole thing curious.  Liz Cheney has a long history as a staunch conservative.  Yet, she's tarred and feathered for being loyal to country/constitution over blind loyalty to Donald Trump.  It just doesn't make sense.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, virgil said:

I find this whole thing curious.  Liz Cheney has a long history as a staunch conservative.  Yet, she's tarred and feathered for being loyal to country/constitution over blind loyalty to Donald Trump.  It just doesn't make sense.

Look at today's Republican Party, it makes complete sense. Trump over country. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, virgil said:

Shes tarred and feathered because she allowed her personal feelings about the former Prez to cloud her judgement, consume all of her professional time and energy, rather than spending it where it should have been- effectively representing the people of Wyoming.

Goodness, North, this seems out of character for you. Traitor, vile, treacherous? 

To whom did she commit treason? This is the oath she took:

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter: So help me God.

• Like 3

54 minutes ago, left field said:

Goodness, North, this seems out of character for you. Traitor, vile, treacherous? 

To whom did she commit treason? This is the oath she took:

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter: So help me God.

Ok , so maybe i laid it on a little too thick :rolleyes:

5 hours ago, Northcountryman said:

Shes tarred and feathered because she allowed her personal feelings about the former Prez to cloud her judgement, consume all of her professional time and energy, rather than spending it where it should have been- effectively representing the people of Wyoming.

So, you’re celebrating her downfall because you’re an advocate for the people of Wyoming, and not because you’re a Trump fanboy?

• Like 1