Poetic justice for Cheney- The Traitor

1 minute ago, Northcountryman said:

Apt synonyms for stud = cool, awesome , individuals I aspire to emulate , etc- good enough ? 

Absolutely, as I said, not trying to pick on you, just wanting to see what you meant by that. When someone calls a guy a "stud", I always think of them talking about their looks or attractiveness, and I assumed that's not what you were getting at. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Northcountryman said:

Of course , you don’t have a problem with my selective usage of that term for other guys on occasion , correct?

I don't have a problem with any of it, you can call whoever you want, whatever you want, makes me no difference. 

1 hour ago, Northcountryman said:

Are you saying that I should take personal owner ship then when others display MAGA signs , wear hats or T-shirts , etc? Collective guilt ? 

Also , you mentioned the display of “flags” as an additional example of an insulting inflammatory act- what flag are you referring to ? Surely not the Stars and Stripes , correct as that is the symbol of our nation and should be revered by ALL of us , Repubs and Dems alike - right ?

I'm talking about flags like 'Trump 2020 Fuck Your Feelings' which other members have proudly displayed in their yards for the neighborhood kids to admire.

Just now, virgil said:

I'm talking about flags like 'Trump 2020 Fuck Your Feelings' which other members have proudly displayed in their yards for the neighborhood kids to admire.

I saw a few of those in my area, pretty tasteless if you ask me, but to each their own. I saw and heard a lot of nasty anti-Trump stuff as well. Unfortunately the loudest extremes in todays political climate don't have a lot of decorum. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, virgil said:

Which members ? Not me . I agree , btw , that is classless, as is denigrating another by using the term asshat to describe one whom they support as if there’s universal agreement by all - correct?

1 hour ago, wildcat junkie said:

While the Democrats were "rigging" the POTUS election, how did they not end up with 60 seats in the Senate?

That's how clever they are. 

52 minutes ago, Northcountryman said:

well ,  youd be wrong then cuz it aint !! Cruz and Paul are both studs in my book!! In contrast , i would argue the other way aboutmany proninent Dems - come on Lefty- impress me and name a few Dem Asshats!! There is a vast pool of cabdidates to select from -  trust me!! 

Maxine Waters, James Buchanan, Bernie Sanders, Donald Trump.

36 minutes ago, Northcountryman said:

Apt synonyms for stud = cool, awesome , individuals I aspire to emulate , etc- good enough ? 

You aspire to emulate Ted Cruz? Which part? The cuckolding? I'm not advocating violence but "studs" don't let another man insult their wives and fathers and walk out of the room. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Northcountryman said:

If that is true, then whats the sense in discussing it unless youre trying to persuade others that youre POV is the correct one? No, it is possible to persuade others; IF they are open to taking in new information and adjusting their positions, that is. But youre certainly NOT going to persuade others via namecalling and personal attacks-thats for sure!!

I think name calling is funny. I haven't seen you call out anyone if they don't name call your "studs".  And the people you perceive as studs look like weasels to me,and that is an insult to weasels really. So we have nothing to discuss.

I am just here to see the depths of peoples confusion on a great many things.

48 minutes ago, left field said:

You aspire to emulate Ted Cruz? Which part? The cuckolding? I'm not advocating violence but "studs" don't let another man insult their wives and fathers and walk out of the room. 

38 minutes ago, BowmanMike said:

I think name calling is funny. I haven't seen you call out anyone if they don't name call your "studs".  And the people you perceive as studs look like weasels to me,and that is an insult to weasels really. So we have nothing to discuss.

I am just here to see the depths of peoples confusion on a great many things.

Then I guess it s a waste of time for you to post then Mike . Who would like me to call out for calling names , I guess you’re referring to those on the right that name call those on the left , correct ? Give me an example . 

51 minutes ago, left field said:

Ahh!! So that’s your metric !! So you have a problem with a sexual proclivity !! I thought you’re side was all about tolerance !! No , I was referring to the leadership part which he demonstrates on a regular basis and also , his patriotism and - last but not least - his policies!! 

Permit me to add to your list

Joe Biden, Pete Butigiegg, Kamala Harris , Adam Schiff, the Clinton’s , Barack Hussein, and Chuck Schumer - did I forget anyone guys? Lol 

40 minutes ago, Northcountryman said:

Then I guess it s a waste of time for you to post then Mike . Who would like me to call out for calling names , I guess you’re referring to those on the right that name call those on the left , correct ? Give me an example . 

I don't need you to be the playground police. Double standards are funny wherever they occur.I have not lost my sense of humor,sometimes that is the only thing I can hold on to.

And you are correct,it is a waste of my time to post,but it is my time to waste, right?

Edited by BowmanMike

Lol class . Class went out the window  when white trash from Arkansas had sexual relations in the oval orifice. How about when certain someone said when they go high  we go low ... today's congress and politicians reminds me of watching British  parliament.  The stuff in the last 16 years has brought the perception of our country down to a third world country at best . Both sides are guilty . Most of my conservative friends are embarrassed to what we have become. Most of my few liberal "friends " think the ends justify the  means. 

2 minutes ago, BowmanMike said:

I don't need you to be the playground police. Double standards are funny wherever they occur.I have not lost my sense of humor,sometimes that is the only thing I can hold on to.

And you are correct,it is a waste of my time to post,but it is my time to waste, right?

Youre right Mike, knock yourself out....

Edited by Northcountryman

3 hours ago, wildcat junkie said:

While the Democrats were "rigging" the POTUS election, how did they not end up with 60 seats in the Senate?

Easy.  It’s all part of the master plan.  They are the puppeteers.   Soros decided that he didn’t want 60 seats so he rigged the ballot boxes to get what he wanted!!!   Soros and the rabid left orchestrated Cheneys defeat to put their hand picked candidate in.  

LIONS

5 minutes ago, BowmanMike said:

It's gonna be a long wait,I have a hard enough time reading some posts once,so me going back and reading them again seems unlikely...

Mike, it really doesnt matter to me; youre the one who brought it up as if it was bothering you that Im calling out Lefties for childish name calling but not Conservatives. I asked for an example and if you can, I would agree with you and concede; balls in your court so ,whenever you can find the time, I guess.

1 hour ago, Northcountryman said:

Ahh!! So that’s your metric !! So you have a problem with a sexual proclivity !! I thought you’re side was all about tolerance !! No , I was referring to the leadership part which he demonstrates on a regular basis and also , his patriotism and - last but not least - his policies!! 

Permit me to add to your list

Joe Biden, Pete Butigiegg, Kamala Harris , Adam Schiff, the Clinton’s , Barack Hussein, and Chuck Schumer - did I forget anyone guys? Lol 

That's every guy's metric.

I'm probably twice your age. Back when, if a guy called your wife ugly you up and coldcocked him. Knowing that he was out of line, his only recourse was to stand up, rub his jaw and say, "sonofabitch coldcocked me" and then walk away. If he persisted, the other guys on the bar would take him out back and give him a lesson in manners. Can't really do that these days.

I hardly expected Cruz to backhand Trump on a debate stage, but was surprised on how quickly he said, "Thank you, Donald. May I have another?" 

Why? For the people of Texas? The US? No. To protect his job and keep his name in the papers. Greene, Boebert, Cawthorn are barely functioning idiots so you can't expect much other than them getting out the door without tying their shoelaces together. Cruz is smart enough to know he's just being an evil prick and that is criminal. 

What is your hangup on Buttegieg? He's a smart, clean-cut, family man.

14 minutes ago, BowmanMike said:

Hey,that is the best. People complaining but not even voting. Funny stuff right there.

People can complain, but if people arent getting out to vote the stfu!   Im not gonna fact check this second but i want to say 4million people voted in nys when Astorino ran.  Nyc did not carry the vote.  Where was everyone????   Probably sitting on there butt just like the infamous ride on islamburg.   So sad.  Many people agree!

Edited by diplomat019

6 minutes ago, BowmanMike said:

Hey,that is the best. People complaining but not even voting. Funny stuff right there.

I just don't get the Republican messaging. It's a lot of "we're gonna stop this" and "we aren't going to let 'this' happen". I see the signs that say "Hate High Gas Prices? Vote Republican", but the issue is, they don't say what their going to do. How will they lower gas prices? I cannot find a reasonable plan on that offered up by any candidate, other than more drilling, and even then, they don't talk about how they are actually going to achieve more production.

I'm so jaded with both parties, it's sickening. Politics today is reminiscent of Professional Wrestling, a lot of grabbing the mic and smack talking, a little bit of fighting, and at the end of the day, you realize it was all just a performance. 

• Like 2