Hunting spot near ithaca ny

Kmartinson

6 hours ago, BizCT said:

Nice bucks! any additional details?

4 hours ago, ridgerunner88 said:

What are the details?

700+ acres, under 500$ for the season. Usually 5 or 6 guys total and presure durring gun season is alot more than archery season. In the focus zone so can kill as many does as possible, usually 30 to 60 deer a year taken from our groups. Plus Crack at some good bucks.

• Like 6

700+ acres, under 500$ for the season. Usually 5 or 6 guys total and presure durring gun season is alot more than archery season. In the focus zone so can kill as many does as possible, usually 30 to 60 deer a year taken from our groups. Plus Crack at some good bucks.

Are you offering access per person at $500 or for a group of 5 or 6?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, WNY Bowhunter said:

Good shed hunting?

Decent, I picked up 8 or 9 there this year, out of around 26 total. The cool thing is I've been in contact or let some of the bucks walk this year so that's kinda neat for me to build history.  Cams are looking good also for velvet. Our spot has 4 big gullies surrounded by ag and houses. Lots of deer spend all year on us.

16 hours ago, Chef said:

Hahah if the season is slow for me I’d probably pay 500 for a weekend lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You could hunt it whenever you can make the trip. Probably could find a spot to park a camper or even a dirty couch to crash on. As older dudes I get it, I like comforts of home. I bought a house so I even get bored with my now 35 minute drive.

• 4 weeks later...