Pizza

MPHunter

9 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

Blaze ,there i said it

Are they Canadian? I know Lebron James is a big part of their ownership. I checked the map and only see one in CT and its 2 hours way on the campus of UConn. None in SENY. Or Is it a college pizza thing?

Screenshot 2022-08-19 162847.png

Edited by BizCT

1 minute ago, BizCT said:

Are they Canadian? I know Lebron James is a big part of their ownership. I checked the map and only see one in CT and its 2 hours way on the campus of UConn. None in SENY. Or Is it a college pizza thing?

Screenshot 2022-08-19 162847.png

We have one in amherst ,there's like 8 colleges within 30 minutes so maybe.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, BizCT said:

Wait a minute. I just checked Amherst and the pics show sauce on top of cheese and you hate that!

Screenshot 2022-08-19 163419.png

I have never gotten a pizza with sauce on top of the cheese ,if I did it would be the last time I went there . That goes for any would be pizza maker that thinks putting sauce on top of the cheese is acceptable. 

25 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

I have never gotten a pizza with sauce on top of the cheese ,if I did it would be the last time I went there . That goes for any would be pizza maker that thinks putting sauce on top of the cheese is acceptable. 

It all depends on the type of pizza. You appear to like fast food pizza. I love thin. I can't eat chicago style or sicilian. Real pizza in italy is olive oil based. 

13 hours ago, phade said:

Caledonia, Leroy, Avon, in that order. My personal opinion, lol.

I keep saying I'm going to stop at Caledonia one. I drive through there everyday. I use to like Daffies but they changed something and it's all dough now.

Edited by Paula

We make our own as our family has a few pizza shops. 65-75 years running and won Best Pizza in Rochester running away the one time we entered. Got to the finals and doubled the vote count on the #2 finisher head-to-head.
Sugar and Lemon juice....

Grande cheese? Alta cucuina? 7/11? Sapporito?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It all depends on the type of pizza. You appear to like fast food pizza. I love thin. I can't eat chicago style or sicilian. Real pizza in italy is olive oil based. 

Spumoni Gardens is Brooklyn makes "squares" that neither of you should ever try- Sicilian (but not super thick) and sauce on top. Their 3 components (dough, sauce, cheese-they use a fresh mozzarella) work perfectly.

I still struggling to put it in the top "slice" category cause it's not a slice! But it is insanely good

Spumoni Gardens is Brooklyn makes "squares" that neither of you should ever try- Sicilian (but not super thick) and sauce on top. Their 3 components (dough, sauce, cheese-they use a fresh mozzarella) work perfectly.

I still struggling to put it in the top "slice" category cause it's not a slice! But it is insanely good

I’d eat that if it’s thin. I don’t like the deep dish nonsense

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

There are a few places in Utica that make "upside-down" pizza with sauce on top of the cheese. It sounds strange but it's actually great. O'Scugnizzo was rated one of the best pizzerias in NY. There used to be a place called Pasquale's that was my favorite but they sold years ago.

15 hours ago, BizCT said:

Fast food ? It takes for ever for them to make it and put it in the oven? Not like the city pizza that rots under the lights at the pizza joints. 

Fast food ? It takes for ever for them to make it and put it in the oven? Not like the city pizza that rots under the lights at the pizza joints. 

Stick to EHD...it's possible you know less about actual pizza than EHD!!!
lol

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, crappyice said:

Stick to EHD...it's possible you know less about actual pizza than EHD!!!
lol

I won't stop my fight against trophy only hunters ! Ever! For the record I've eaten pizza from that side of the state and every place has a case full of old pizza that you select from.

Edited by Jeremy K

5 minutes ago, Nomad said:

I’ve tried to,like that thin stuff in NYC , seemed rather odd, but then they eat hot dogs “ cooked “ in water as well , it’s becoming clear why they can’t be trusted to carry a gun .

They boil the hot dog bun first too ,or is that steam?

I’ve tried to,like that thin stuff in NYC , seemed rather odd, but then they eat hot dogs “ cooked “ in water as well , it’s becoming clear why they can’t be trusted to carry a gun .

Please do not start against the dirty water dog ...next you'll tell me White Castle isn't the greatest burger!

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, crappyice said:

Please do not start against the dirty water dog ...next you'll tell me White Castle isn't the greatest burger!

Sounds racist . Never even seen one though . 

But in a week or so I’ll report back on Alaskan pizza , perhaps that’ll unite upstate downstate pizza guys against a common enemy .

Impossible. Pizza sells so fast, it’s not more than 5-10min old.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 1