Ambit Consultant

BizCT

"It's somewhere between 1-10% off your "energy", but its gauranteed to be a savings."

Oooooo Weeeeee !! LoL - you get caps & tee shirts too?

In NY, it's guaranteed 7% the first 2 months, at least 1% going forward. Energy is comodity like anything else, the rates fluctuate. You could save more or less but never less than 1%. Once I have my 20+ customers, my job on that end is done...no benefit to having more than 20 customers under yourself. I then turn to other consultants under me who have customers and consultants under them.

Sounds like Amway with power.

Correct, it is like Amway, Avon, Mary Kay, etc....but instead of a product it is a service.

A bunch of guys at work got into this about two or three years ago. All but one dropped out. The ones that did give it up said that it was B.S. and too hard to sign up enough people make real money at it. One guy went all out. Knocking on doors, soliciting strangers in stores, gas stations anywhere he could, every free minute. Last I knew he was making about 5-600 bucks a month off it.

It probably works but you have to work your a$$ off to get enough people signed up. Just like Amway.

Ants in a way you are correct. However, the people under you can do all the work and you still benefit. My future father in law has almost 7,000 customers he gets residuals from. More than 5,000 of them come from 1 guy under him who has people under him n so forth.

Although your co workers quit, hopefully they at least got their 15 customers so they will keep getting energy for free.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

I don't have the time it desire to out much into this. I'm hoping some guy under me goes crazy with it and makes a ton of money, and ill be happy with my cut from it. I'm signing up a few consultants under me who are $ hungry, going thru a divorce, etc. Guys who will work hard. I just log in once a day and see how they grow.

Where are your 2012 stats?

Ah ha, well I have updated my sig., thanks.

Jic that was too much, if your asking me about my financial stats no offence but that makes you kind of a hoover. That info is between me, my 401k adviser, and none of your frakin business.

I don't have the time it desire to out much into this. I'm hoping some guy under me goes crazy with it and makes a ton of money, and ill be happy with my cut from it. I'm signing up a few consultants under me who are $ hungry, going thru a divorce, etc. Guys who will work hard. I just log in once a day and see how they grow.

But you have the 'time' to hopefully find and use a few other people, and peddle the kool-aid warez here, on a public hunting forum. Nice..

The way you seem more than comfortable and ready to gouge into people like that kind of disgusts me. At some point maybe you'll think about your couth instead of a few more greenbacks. And I'm done with this thread.

Yes, I was referring to your signature.  What's wrong with a legal business?  I'm not against making extra $ for minimal work.  Sooner than later you will be getting a letter in the mail stating you must choose an energy company, 1 of 30+ companies.

Of course the "home business office" and "business trip expense" never get questioned.

Musta been great kool aid at that meeting!  :biggrin:

As someone who actually makes their living in sales and maintains a home office, I cringed good and hard at this part. 

Not my cup of tea, but as long as no one is getting hurt and it puts a few bucks in your pocket go for it. 

Edited by RITBlake
  • Like 1