Cube steaks

Jeremy K

• 1 month later...
2 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

They are just as good as back straps

Oh my lord are you concussed? Drunk? 

Cube steaks.....jeeze thats for tough, cheap meat and makes it better with ketchup!!

Shoot more deer so you have good cuts and make sausage, jerky and what not outa those cuts......

Chef, Biz I'm with you guys!!

lol

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, Fletch said:

Oh my lord are you concussed? Drunk? 

Cube steaks.....jeeze thats for tough, cheap meat and makes it better with ketchup!!

Shoot more deer so you have good cuts and make sausage, jerky and what not outa those cuts......

Chef, Biz I'm with you guys!!

lol

You could always learn how to cook better.  Its venison,if its too tough you have nobody to blame but the person who cooked it too long. Biz wouldnt know what the best cuts are ,he leaves everything but the back straps at the butcher.

Edited by Jeremy K
  • Sad 1

You could always learn how to cook better.  Its venison,if its too tough you have nobody to blame but the person who cooked it too long. Biz wouldnt know what the best cuts are ,he leaves everything but the back straps at the butcher.

That’s false. I get backstraps and paper thin cutlets. Both I grill hot and fast with salt and pepper. No need for butter or a pan. Medium rare. I’ve never had tough venison. I trim the hell out of it before grilling

The rest gets chunked boneless and turned into tasty snack stix, etc. Used to eat stew meat as a kid but don’t care for hot soup type foods.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

17 minutes ago, BizCT said:

That’s false. I get backstraps and paper thin cutlets. Both I grill hot and fast with salt and pepper. No need for butter or a pan. Medium rare. I’ve never had tough venison. I trim the hell out of it before grilling

The rest gets chunked boneless and turned into tasty snack stix, etc. Used to eat stew meat as a kid but don’t care for hot soup type foods.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Exactly ,there is no such thing as tough venison . Some members must have had beef cube steaks  and confused them with venison. 

• Like 1