New Binocular Suggestions

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, alozcarney said:

I've researched binoculars in this price range a lot. If I were to buy one, I would buy the night vission.  One thing the Viper has that most other binoculars at that price don't is a locking diopter. Here is a review of the night vission you might find interesting.

Might not. 

On 10/31/2022 at 7:21 AM, Lucky118 said:

Think I have the same ones. Wish I'd  got the 50s and just delt with the extra bulk. I still hunt with bow and gun and 42 is just not enough glass imo.

I sat on the south edge of a field on Sunday morning. The north end is about 450 yards away. I was happy with how much and how well I could see. Inside the woods has been real thick still so this was my first chance to really test them out. 

On 8/22/2022 at 1:36 PM, BizCT said:

Didn't want to hijack Nomad's Anthlon thread. I have a pair of Nikon 10x42's. Not sure what model, but I bought them new in 2012 I believe. They still work fine, but I'm wondering if I can upgrade for $300 or less? I see the Vortex Diamondback HD's 10x42 have great reviews for under $300. Would this be a worthwhile upgrade? or another model? I'll go snap a pic of the ones I have.

that's what i have and i love them (single finger cheetos fingers typing lol)