AR31 mint ready to shoot for sale. (bow)

I have almost new AR31fully dressed and ready to shoot. I bought it 2 years ago, set it up, took maybe 50 shots and haven't used it since. I pretty much no longer have time these days for archery so I am selling.beautiful smooth bow. specs below:

Right hand

26 inch draw

60lb draw weight

Drop away rest

Truglo illuminated 3 pin sight

Stabilizer

Peep sight

Sling

Hard case

Pm me for pics

• Like 1

Sorry I thought i put it. I am asking $350. I paid $400 for just the bow, another $100 for equipment, $35 for the case and $75 for my archery dealer to set it up and tune it. So there is alot of value in having a bow completely set up. AR (Archery Research) was a high end division made by PSE for a few years. It is really an awesome bow. It has great looks and shoots very well. PS I am not just saying that because I am trying to sell it. To be honest if I dont sell it I wont be mad because I am sure I will use it again someday. I just hate to see good things laying around and collecting dust. I have been too busy repairing my house from Sandy!

P.S.

I dont have it here at home with me. It is up at my hunting camp in Sloansville so if anyone is interested I will have to go up and get it.post-639-0-99974500-1378098954_thumb.jpgpost-639-0-04872100-1378098657_thumb.jpgpost-639-0-18794300-1378098683_thumb.jpgpost-639-0-33617100-1378098712_thumb.jpgpost-639-0-86169700-1378098917_thumb.jpg

Sorry I thought i put it. I am asking $350. I paid $400 for just the bow, another $100 for equipment, $35 for the case and $75 for my archery dealer to set it up and tune it. So there is alot of value in having a bow completely set up. AR (Archery Research) was a high end division made by PSE for a few years. It is really an awesome bow. It has great looks and shoots very well. PS I am not just saying that because I am trying to sell it. To be honest if I dont sell it I wont be mad because I am sure I will use it again someday. I just hate to see good things laying around and collecting dust. I have been too busy repairing my house from Sandy!

P.S.

I dont have it here at home with me. It is up at my hunting camp in Sloansville so if anyone is interested I will have to go up and get it.attachicon.gif20130901_204657.jpgattachicon.gifar-31.jpgattachicon.gif20130901_204552.jpgattachicon.gif20130901_204617.jpgattachicon.gif20130901_204825.jpg

Price reduction. I never sold a bow before so I think maybe $300 is a more reasonable price.

• 2 weeks later...

Nevermind sorry I missed it at first. Are they modules to adjust the length? Or are new cams needed?

I am not sure. If it is the newer cam (Ram Plus) then it says that it is adjustable. I know the let-off has a module for adjustment. If I am not mistaken the length can be adjusted also. When I go home I will check and let you know.

Nevermind sorry I missed it at first. Are they modules to adjust the length? Or are new cams needed?

I have another one that is also for sale. I have a brand new 2013 Bear Legion fully equipped, setup, tuned and sighted in by a pro-shop. I have no use for it so I want to sell it. It is set at 26 inch draw, 60-70lbs, 80% letoff and is fully adjustable with no bow press. You can just adjust the modules and change draw lengths and let off. It is setup with top of the line accessories. Here is what is equipped with:

Apex Axim 4 pin sight w/light

QAD drop away rest

Peep sight

Kisser button

D loop

Truglo carbon XS 5 Quiver

Plano Hard case

4x beman ics hunter arrows w/field points

Once again this bow is brand new, setup, sighted in and ready to hunt. It sells for $399 naked. Asking price will be $400 negotiable for everything. I

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I have almost new AR31fully dressed and ready to shoot. I bought it 2 years ago, set it up, took maybe 50 shots and haven't used it since. I pretty much no longer have time these days for archery so I am selling.beautiful smooth bow. specs below:

Right hand

26 inch draw

60lb draw weight

Drop away rest

Stabilizer

Peep sight

Sling

Hard case

Pm me for pics

Right hand

26 inch draw

60lb draw weight

Drop away rest

Stabilizer

Peep sight

Sling

Hard case

Pm me for pics