Field and Stream Eagle Talon 12' Fishing Kayak with Extras

Up for sale is my Field and Stream fishing kayak. It's been a great boat for my needs, but I just purchased a canoe so I can start paddling with my kids. It's not the fastest thing in the water, but it's solid and steady, and has a ton of convenience and storage. Being a Sit on Top, you can store a lot of stuff in the hull without it getting wet, and there's plenty of places to keep things on top and within easy reach. I'll include a set of paddles, anchor, rod holder, and it has an aftermarket seat. 

I'm located in Ballston Spa, and would prefer for someone to come look at it and pick it up. I have it advertised elsewhere for $425, but would sell to a forum member for $375. Let me know if you're interested. Thanks!

IMG_1118.JPEG

IMG_1119.JPEG

IMG_1120.JPEG

IMG_1122.JPEG

IMG_1123.JPEG

IMG_1124.JPEG

Edited by Splitear

I think you meant to tag [mention=327]crappyice[/mention]

Crappyice has one and a canoe and a SUP(Biz's favorite). I just wish I had the balls to go after stripers and blues in mine!

Good luck with the sale - great looking rig!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

31 minutes ago, crappyice said:

Crappyice has one and a canoe and a SUP(Biz's favorite). I just wish I had the balls to go after stripers and blues in mine!

Good luck with the sale - great looking rig!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do SUP's come stock with pride flags?

I’ll be in Saratoga Friday night for Chris Stapleton!  Do you have any spare tickets to the Travers to add to this deal? 

But seriously , I’m interested.  Looks like a nice rig! 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Otto said:

I’ll be in Saratoga Friday night for Chris Stapleton!  Do you have any spare tickets to the Travers to add to this deal? 

But seriously , I’m interested.  Looks like a nice rig! 

Sorry, no track tickets included. We try to stay out of town as much as possible this time of year. Stapleton should be a fun concert, we’ve seen him several times, a few at SPAC, and outside of the huge crowd of drunk people, it’s great. He’s one of my favorites.

If you’re interested in looking at it while your out here, let me know. You did me a solid this winter, I’d be happy to have a chance to return the favor. I’m actually in Ballston Spa, but less than 10 minutes from SPAC. 

Kayak is sold to Otto, have a safe drive home!
Thanks Splitear! You gave me a great deal and it doesn't make a sound up on the roof! It will have its maiden voyage Monday in Canadian waters.

Sent from my SM-G990U using Tapatalk

• Like 4

46 minutes ago, Otto said:

Thanks Splitear! You gave me a great deal and it doesn't make a sound up on the roof! It will have its maiden voyage Monday in Canadian waters.

Sent from my SM-G990U using Tapatalk

I’m glad you guys made it home, and it was great meeting you and your wife. I hope it serves you well

I’m going to break the Covino open tomorrow with the in-laws while we’re grilling steaks :)

• Like 2