Yearly reminder

Swamp_bucks

This is a public service announcement to make sure you take you spouse out and wine and dine them before season starts.

After this Friday there are only 5 Friday’s left until the season starts which means only 4 weekends after Sunday.   

Wife loves September she gets spoiled as a thank you for letting me hunt all fall. 

• Like 7

Dont forget the kids too, school is starting in a few weeks.

I took my daughter to Water Safari and son to the Dragon Ball movie last weekend for some quality dad time.

Hopefully when they are old enough they will want to hunt but I wont force them, just encourage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ridgerunner88 said:

Dont forget the kids too, school is starting in a few weeks.

I took my daughter to Water Safari and son to the Dragon Ball movie last weekend for some quality dad time.

Hopefully when they are old enough they will want to hunt but I wont force them, just encourage.

Yea we are in the fall sports stage and they are going 8 different directions already. 

• Like 1

5DBFDA48-8A9C-4FB0-825E-CD05FCC49FA1.thumb.jpeg.3c93274efbbc800694094a1d1204410a.jpeg

071B441D-EC28-49E0-860F-89C613AC237E.thumb.jpeg.58e6a40850435b9dbdfe29830d785a1a.jpeg

Sounds like a lot of extra time, effort, and money.  I just figured out how to make the food that I kill in the wild, taste better than what she can buy in the stores.  My wife begs me to spend more time hunting and fishing.  

Edited by wolc123

As the school year was coming to and end we created a “summer bucket list”. On that list was a bunch of stuff we wanted to do over the summer as a family. From small things to big things. So far we have checked off 14 items on that list which I think is pretty good considering how busy we are normally.

It’s created a lot of cool family time that I know we all appreciated and we can head into the fall and the hunting season knowing we made the best of our summer.

• Like 1

My wife doesn't mind at all but all other projects and hobbies stop. My buddy stopped by yesterday and tried to get me to coach fall baseball. I laughed but now have to take his 12 year old hunting. 

Wife is due with our first December 18th so I will be putting in time early season. She is about done with the we couldn't have held off for another month jokes. If I would have done what Biz suggested I would have had a full season. 

And why do people get married during the rut? My cousin is really asking for a no show.

• Like 1