Counting down the longest 3 weeks of the year. T-20 days baby

NYbuck50

Had a great summer fishing lake O. Got 90% of my scouting done in February and March, and have checked up on things the last week or two. To say that im excited for bow to open would be the understatement of the century. Cant wait to get in a tree.

How is everyone elses preseason coming?

41 on opening morning works for me. I'll give you a wave from my tree stand.

what part of CT? I'll be on the ground, actually a rock cliff, looking down 15 feet into a creek bottom, so almost like a tree stand.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

what part of CT? I'll be on the ground, actually a rock cliff, looking down 15 feet into a creek bottom, so almost like a tree stand.

Nice! I hunt on a relative's property in Plainville which is about halfway between Waterbury and Hartford, how about you?  We both hunt in Westchester and CT looks like.

Had a great summer fishing lake O. Got 90% of my scouting done in February and March, and have checked up on things the last week or two. To say that im excited for bow to open would be the understatement of the century. Cant wait to get in a tree.

How is everyone elses preseason coming?

Sounds like you enjoy your bow as much as I.  My wife said I started talking  in my sleep about deer.  Seasons getting close, LOL.

• Like 1

I don't bowhunt so I can't hunt westchester. I shotgun hunt putnam county. In CT, ill be hunting in New Haven County on private land I paid for access to.

If you don't bow hunt how can you be hunting in CT tomorrow? Private land or not, the only thing open tomorrow is bow....

http://www.ct.gov/deep/cwp/view.asp?a=2700&q=514442&deepNav_GID=1633

:hunter:

Edited by RITBlake