On line orders

sbuff

Get your on line ammo orders in, most of the on line dealers  have notes saying as of 9/1/22 they won't be able to ship to NYS .

Two rounds that have been impossible for me to find since the pandemic are 303 British and 8mm mauser.  I have a supply but no where as much as my other calibers  I have .

Not that I needed more but you can never have enough 

Get your on line ammo orders in, most of the on line dealers  have notes saying as of 9/1/22 they won't be able to ship to NYS .
Two rounds that have been impossible for me to find since the pandemic are 303 British and 8mm mauser.  I have a supply but no where as much as my other calibers  I have .

Where are you? I maybe have a box of 8mm that I no longer have a use for ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 8/26/2022 at 10:02 AM, sbuff said:

I have a case of S&B 8mm if interested. Good stuff too, euro loaded to full potential. 196gr.

I need Federal 215 magnum primers/ IMR 4064/ cash

If you want 303 there there is some for sale on the CMP forum

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4 minutes ago, loworange88 said:

I’ll likely be dropping over the PA border from time to time now.  Hopefully this all gets thrown out.  It really sucks for the small local shops, this will likely end up being a death blow to them.

Anyone that thinks this is to make NY safer is delusional ( not directed at you ) . These new laws are just yet another way to discourage law abiding citizens from living a free constitutional life . 

Edited by rob-c
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, loworange88 said:

I’ll likely be dropping over the PA border from time to time now.  Hopefully this all gets thrown out.  It really sucks for the small local shops, this will likely end up being a death blow to them.

...and the NYS Dem machine will be glad to kill them off.  Killing them off is just another type of control on gun owners!