Unelected Political hack tells republicans to leave New York.

Why what ever happened to the liberal battle cry to unite all people together "We need to embrace diversity!"

Who would have thought New York State could have anyone worse than former Governor Andrew Cuomo?

Personally I believe Governor Hochul has ambition to aim for the office of president after she further ruins New York State.  Hochul has supported every radical belief of the Democratic ideology.   Bigger government involvement, support for illegal aliens, soft on violent criminals, more taxes, dumber and unsafe schools, killing unborn humans and before we forget, the most useless draconian gun control laws aimed at harassing, intimidating and threatening law abiding firearm owners.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

You have to remember the Democratic party is the party of slavery, the party that started the Civil War the party of the KKK and the party of Jim Crow. Now they are the party that hates anyone that doesn’t think like them. Hey you know what now I know why the Dem’s want to erase history. When you have all that in your background, you may not want that to get out.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Larry said:

You have to remember the Democratic party is the party of slavery, the party that started the Civil War the party of the KKK and the party of Jim Crow. Now they are the party that hates anyone that doesn’t think like them. Hey you know what now I know why the Dem’s want to erase history. When you have all that in your background, you may not want that to get out.

That is funny. Who doesn't want critical race theory to be taught in schools?

Here's one thing that I didn’t put in my first post. That the Democratic party is responsible for, weather it was done attentionally or by accident they destroy the black family. By their social programs of the 60’s. they just found another way to in slave not only people of color but the poor in general.

Just to let you all know I’m not a Republican I’m an Independent.

• Like 1

Ironically if all 3.27 million Trump voters in NY voted for @leezeldin in November, it would be enough votes to beat Kathy Hochul," author and podcast host Ryan James Girdusky said.

I copied this from a Fox News article about her comment .. 

Edited by rob-c

That’s funny ,they’re leaving on their own en mass . I can’t count the number of friends and relatives that left , most are people of means , business owners , lawyers, well off retirees .

But a few young families Looking to give their kids a better life as well .

Im currently in Alaska with two other couples from Fla who are former NyS residents . 

Many southern cities have multiple  Buffalo Bills bars that draw thousands on game days , it’s insane how many have left. 

• Like 1

• 1 year later...