ATV Guys

phade

Get it.  Ok, I may be biased as it would useful

You can run behind it while I drive.

Biggest issue is I don't think it'll fit in my bed...meaning a trailer is needed. I know that thing isn't going into your princess truck.

Edited by phade
  • Like 1

I got some mud under the wheel wells one time - I promptly had it detailed.  You may just be exaggerating a bit, but the bloody carcasses fit better in your truck.  When we kill a deer that's too big for the dakota, I will make the sacrifice.  Seriously, we can buy a trailer for under $500 and actually plant a plot next year.

BTW - I like the new nickname

It will fit in the  Dakota. The rear wheels will be oton the tail gate but that even happens a bit in my F150 crew cab . The satnce onteh 400 I think is almost identical to my 500 and I think in the Dakota you will have to drive over the wheel wells a bit going in. Very easy to do with the 4 wheel drive. just watch if it has a winch as it come over. I have seen twice guys a bit heavy and overly excited on the throttle and it cost both of the a rear window.

I'm working a deal on it. Need to look at the brakes a bit on it. Fluid was pretty low - trying to see if the owner can figure out if there's something minor or if it is catastrophic. It isn't run much at all, so could be a bad line or something.

I believe it has a winch, but not 100%. I figured it would fit length wise tailgate down, was more worried about the width - with the wells, that bed isn't wide.

Edited by phade

Its called a tape measure - as Culver suggested, you can borrow one from my husband.  Keep this up Phade and you are banned from the new parcel in mendon where the 200" buck has been posing broadside everyday at 6pm while I hand feed him.  Probably not a shooter for YOU anyway.

Edited by moog5050
  • Like 1