Tuna charter

Chef

[mention=762]Chef[/mention] I asked every tuna boat I saw if they got into em and from plymouth Bay port to Falmoth harbor nobody got one. Maybe it's a good thing you got rescheduled. The full moon supposedly shuts down the tuna bite.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Yea my trip was out to the canyons. I have a feeling 13 ft seas would have made jt miserable even if we were catching

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If they were anything like the rollers we ran over it would have been nbd. We found a few Rouge 15'rs but they had 20-30 second intervals.

Yea the forecast for the canyons was 13ft with 9 second intervals that would have been brutal

bummer about the weather but good the day wasn't burned with potentially little action. one of the best slabs of meat i ever ate was a slab of bluefin tuna belly my buddy caught and gave to me. i separated into 4 very large pieces. i tried it smoked, grilled, light sear, raw, etc and it was awesome. it had the marbling of the best wagyu beef that melted in your mouth like butter.

• Like 1

If they were anything like the rollers we ran over it would have been nbd. We found a few Rouge 15'rs but they had 20-30 second intervals.

Did you keep any of the Albies most people don’t like them but I’m a fan