Would You Shoot this Deer? Why or Why Not?

NY Trophy Hunter

I am with you WNYBuckHunter.......I would be happy to shoot that deer. Interesting rack, mature buck (tough to guess age from the angle), just a cool looking buck....plus I am sure he tastes good!! Yep...send him to my property, and I will take care of the harvesting.

Are you serious??? 

Is it brown???? ...... It's down!! ;D 

Easy now...............just kidding  :(

Yes, it's a goofy looking deer, but what character. A mount like that would be likely to draw one of two reactions.... Either awe or laughter. But either way, it certainly would catch people's attention.

Doc

Would def shoot dead!!! The crazy rack is from damage to the deers body somewhere. Back 10 yrs ago there was a buck running around my house that had survived a ham shot with a bow but it had damaged all the tendons in its leg so the leg stuck straight out behind the deer. He was basically a 3 leg deer but he still had all 4 legs. Was really funny to watch him chase does. But he had the same type of rack tiny scraggly rack on one side and a huge 5 on the other.