NY Hunting Documentary - Hunters Needed

AndreasH

Hi All,

I am a New York based film maker and I am making a documentary on Hunting in NY over November. Would anyone be interested in being featured, taking me out for the hunt, showing me the ropes and letting me film the process? I think it would make a great topic to be filmed and hope that some of you are willing to help me document it.

Best,

Andreas Hadjipateras

Hi All,

I am a New York based film maker and I am making a documentary on Hunting in NY over November. Would anyone be interested in being featured, taking me out for the hunt, showing me the ropes and letting me film the process? I think it would make a great topic to be filmed and hope that some of you are willing to help me document it.

Best,

Andreas Hadjipateras

Contact Buckzone1 ,he was just sharing some really nice photos earlier with us . He's your guy.

• Like 1

This is indeed legit, and not a 'scam' nor 'Hogwash' . Although I do appreciate being called 'scum' on occasion, I don't see why you'd have reason to say that to me?

I am making a documentary and would very much like the aide of people who know what they are doing and are proud of their sport. If that's not you - no need to get involved.

Thanks again,

Andreas

It would go a long way if you posted links to past work.

In order to " show one the ropes" we would have had to started months ago, as most of the work is put in before the season .

It's kinda like saying your doing a documentary on courtship rituals , but only want to film the wedding reception . We know you're just going to get drunk and hit on the chubby bridesmaid.......

That said if it stops thundering,I'm heading out this afternoon.

Meet me by the corn field........

• Like 1

Think about it from our point of view,your first post is to make a documentary about hunting and we know nothing about you.This sight has been ini-dated with scammers and people looking to make us and our loved sport bad and like a bunch of scumbags.Thats why I said scum,if you are indeed looking to do a positive look at our sport then most of us would gladly help.Not knowing who you are makes us all a little apprehensive.What are in the state are you from?I would gladly sit down with you and talk about it,but until then I still will be a little on the cautious side.

I would hope people would be suspicious . Isn't this what we teach our kids about people on the Internet ? Hey he says he's an 18 year old boy who wants to meet you at the mall but he could be a 45 yo sexual offender. Hey there is Prince in the Middle East who wants to give me 1 million bucks, no,really he sent me an email.

Does that seem so odd that people would expect, " hi I'm Jim Smith, I'm a film maker 4 years out of xyz school where I majored in filmmaking, I'd like to,do a documentary on hunting. Here's my web site/ you tube channel where you can see my past work"

Who would get involved with someone after one post with out this info?

I'm most certainly not looking to make a mockery of you or of hunting. I appreciate you being cautious - I would be too if I felt a threat to something I love.

If you guys are serious about sitting and talking to me about it or taking me hunting and letting me film please send me private messages. We can do it on terms which you are ofcourse comfortable with.

I'm based in Manhattan - willing to travel across the state to work on it.

• Like 1

You want to meet for lunch and talk about this? I work in Manhattan and can easily meet you. I made a full length feature 10 years ago about my hunting experiences in NY. I'm an experienced FMP user and used all my video and photos for the last 20 years to create it. I'm not saying you can join me but could validate your request.

• Like 4

If u make it to WNY I'll let u tape me, but I do hunt in the nude. I feel its natural camo. Sometimes I get crazy with the face paint, maybe you could help me with that while we film..... and u don't have to be nude... its ur choice. Just no wandering fingers please ! They stink !

• Like 3

If u make it to WNY I'll let u tape me, but I do hunt in the nude. I feel its natural camo. Sometimes I get crazy with the face paint, maybe you could help me with that while we film..... and u don't have to be nude... its ur choice. Just no wandering fingers please ! They stink !

wouldn't it be funny if this was legit...............Ha ha tree guy!! I'll let you know.