SafeAct Signs Here

Of course, being a SCOPE member, I am in favor of getting the signs from that organization. That is not the cheapest place you will find them, but it does also serve as a donation to one of our more active gun advocacy organizations.

However, I will say that there are many other places that these signs are for sale, and at many different prices as well. I have heard prices as low as $5. I would suggest that you call or stop into any independent firearms dealer, and there is a good chance that they will have a supply on sale. Regardless of where you decide to purchase them from, it is important to blanket the state with these things and let the politicians know that they have poked at a hornet's nest. The time for legislators to be thumbing their noses at us has to stop, and this is one small way that you can each help with that. I want to see those creeps shake in their shoes everytime they go down any road in NYS and see those signs.

• Like 1