Albino squirrel

Terry

• 2 weeks later...

Lets see pics of the albino muskrat

First thing I need to do is get a digital camera . Then I need to find out how to download the pictures from the camera . Then figure out how to post them on this forum. I don't even have an avatar photo.

And you thought cave men were extinct ? I will post a picture in the very near future ( hopefully ).

First thing I need to do is get a digital camera . Then I need to find out how to download the pictures from the camera . Then figure out how to post them on this forum. I don't even have an avatar photo.

And you thought cave men were extinct ? I will post a picture in the very near future ( hopefully ).

Geez.....are you from Oniontown?

Do you have a cell phone that takes pictures?

I have a phone , but ran out of minutes . I have to go to Verizon and plunk down $100.00 to renew my phone service . I just got home a little while ago from Best Buy , where I bought my first digital camera . It sucks because I have a great 35mm camera w/multiple zoom lenses that's now outdated .