Why cant the budget be balanced?

Oh, because of crap like this going on?

http://money.msn.com/top-stocks/post--food-stamp-glitch-leads-to-wal-mart-stampede

They should track down every welfare recipient that took part in buying up ridiculous amounts of stuff and prosecute each and every one of them for fraud or theft. Whatever one would apply, but we all know nothing will be done.

• Like 2

I bet this wasnt a glitch. Obama and his trolls had a hand in this. Never happened before, but this is another help yourself for the do nothings. I bet people that are on hard times because they lost a job didnt over spend. 2nd and 3rd generation welfare dirtbags should have every big screen tv computer and obama phone taken to be auctioned off to recover some of the money wasted on these wastes of skin. of course all of it would have to be cleaned, de-cockroached, and Qvc account removed from the computers. makes me sick to see the abuse every time I forget about the 1st of the month rush and go to walmart.

• Like 1

I bet this wasnt a glitch. Obama and his trolls had a hand in this. Never happened before, but this is another help yourself for the do nothings. I bet people that are on hard times because they lost a job didnt over spend. 2nd and 3rd generation welfare dirtbags should have every big screen tv computer and obama phone taken to be auctioned off to recover some of the money wasted on these wastes of skin. of course all of it would have to be cleaned, de-cockroached, and Qvc account removed from the computers. makes me sick to see the abuse every time I forget about the 1st of the month rush and go to walmart.

I am sure that Obama and or his friends sat up all night to plan this operation. My God, this was just a glitch  and yes some poor people took advantage of this and got things they should not have been able to have.

Just like in the 60's with people breaking into stores to take things as the town burned

. But the action should be to verify who got the items and have the police have them return all items.

Does it always have to be Obama in the right wing mind. I am sure he now is planning on putting you on a list to take your bows and guns. Or maybe put your total family in a secret place, with no law to control what is done to you.

Give us all a break, we are a country of law and should act as one.

I see no way that the budget can be balanced till we start having both left and right talk to one another. I do not see that occurring tell the right wing get rid of the few crazy tea party members out there.

always the right wing crazies.  Who keeps saying we will not negotiate umm not the right wing crazies.  So all that should happen in that the people who stole should return the stuff?  I thought stealing was illegal.  Hell they already sold the crap and bought drugs anyway.

The budget will never be balanced when half the country depends on the other half to take care of their lazy asses, and govt keeps doing it.  Now wer need to borrow more money to pay the interest on what we have already borrowed, and that is supposed to just get rubber stamped. I remember ol barry the wonder man saying a few years back it should not be raised as it is a sign of poor leadership.  When you are borrowing money to pay the bill for money you already borrowed there is a serious problem.  The budget will get balanced when we stop paying out more than we take in.  Simple math.  

• Like 2

I am sure that Obama and or his friends sat up all night to plan this operation. My God, this was just a glitch  and yes some poor people took advantage of this and got things they should not have been able to have.

Just like in the 60's with people breaking into stores to take things as the town burned

. But the action should be to verify who got the items and have the police have them return all items.

Does it always have to be Obama in the right wing mind. I am sure he now is planning on putting you on a list to take your bows and guns. Or maybe put your total family in a secret place, with no law to control what is done to you.

Give us all a break, we are a country of law and should act as one.

I see no way that the budget can be balanced till we start having both left and right talk to one another. I do not see that occurring tell the right wing get rid of the few crazy tea party members out there.

there was a video last night on tv showing shelves were empty and carts were just left in the main isle heaping full of food. they were left after the ebt system was shut down because of the "glitch". how do you return food?

"WE HAVE TO PASS IT TO FIND OUT WHAT IS IN IT". THAT WASNT  a crazy tea partier that was your hero nancy pelosi. who the hell would make a statement like that? You give us all a break. obummer has done nothing for this country. DUMBOCRATS just keep forking over money to countrys that hate us and to people who spit babies out like rabbits. that dink talks about the country defaulting on its debt and all this doom and gloom but when he should be in the whitehouse he is at a soup kitchen for photo ops. what a joke. get your head out of the sand and wake up.

THose "crazy tea party members" are doing just what they said they would do and got elected to do it.

As far as these people that took advantage of the glitch. I am sure theur card have the totals of all their purchases. Since I am sure they were just buying  things they really needed, just cancel any further payments to them until the benefits they would have gotten equals the total they took. no need to waste further money chasing this. I am sure they  hocked the stuff they took for pennies on the dollars anyway so getting anything back is a long shot at best.

I think both sides are idiots(with very few exceptions). But for the record..If I already own my home, paper work signed etc..  and you stand in my doorway and demand  negotiations for me to enter, I more than likely am going to beat your @#$ and  enter. They (pols) rule the masses with sound bites that sound good or rings true in our minds , never mind the facts.

why can't the budget get balanced? Obama has to submit one first.

a budget was sent from the senate to the house for the house to then identify a core group of house members to work with the senate to get a balanced budget.....

the house did nothing... so the senate budget sits there and the house budget sits there, the house will not talk to the senate....

Obama does not create a budget it up to the house and senate to created there budgets and then work together to work out were there are issues.....

so now that the shutdown has ended and we are good for 3 months and the house now will meet with the senate on working out the difference of each budget.

I sure hope we get some members who will try to do what is right for the country and not just for there own party. It sure reminds me of the kids in a sand box, I get my way and or I will screw up everybody.

I hope people will look very hard on who they send to the senate or house and do they do  the work for you and our country. I think a lot of them do not, most of them are very well off and sure seem to only want to get more $$$.

I suggest all say a prayer for our country god bless the United States.

• Like 1

so now that the shutdown has ended and we are good for 3 months and the house now will meet with the senate on working out the difference of each budget.

I sure hope we get some members who will try to do what is right for the country and not just for there own party. It sure reminds me of the kids in a sand box, I get my way and or I will screw up everybody.

I hope people will look very hard on who they send to the senate or house and do they do  the work for you and our country. I think a lot of them do not, most of them are very well off and sure seem to only want to get more $$$.

I suggest all say a prayer for our country god bless the United States.

I feel like we poured "stop leak" in the radiator. It will be good for a few months and then the process starts all over again. This is a sad day in American politics for sure.

a budget was sent from the senate to the house for the house to then identify a core group of house members to work with the senate to get a balanced budget.....

the house did nothing... so the senate budget sits there and the house budget sits there, the house will not talk to the senate....

Obama does not create a budget it up to the house and senate to created there budgets and then work together to work out were there are issues.....

First the Pres has to submit his budget to Congress.

Just kicked the can a bit further downthe road. Without major fiscal changes (which neither side has the stomach to make), the Dollar will continue it's down hill slide, The market bubble will be one pop away from a crisis that will make the 2008 housing collapse look like  a picnic inthe park. We just keep printing money and incurring more debt. It has to break down, and it will. It is just a question of when. They continue to play with numbers like the "falling" unemployment(which is a farse) to appease the masses. If you really want to understand the lines of $hit they are feeding us., reseasrch how that numebr is really arrived at. There are far more people out of work and this recent stroll down the socialized medicine lane will prove to be a big burden on those of us that actually contribute. I know of two companies that are moving their staffing to 29 hour weeks to avoid the law. They will be employing more people but are cutting hours.

I know Romney got crusified for his 47% comment but it is a pretty factual number. almost half of the country on some form of assisatance. 1 in 7 on food stamps. Just like these programs, Obama care has costs and those will not be born buy the employers. Every cost to companies, whether they make cars or Oreo cookies pass their costs through to the consumer. so we end up paying higher costs. The ones that believe they are getting their insurance for free will actually see their standard of living go down as well. Becasue their fixed dollars will buy less becasue of the inflated costs of products. It is somple math and the numbers don't lie.

Just makes me mad seeing they elected clown on the news patting themselves ont he back like they really did something good.