Ivermectin Study

Ivermectin Study

Big Pharma and the politicians + Doctors that they bought off couldn't hide this study about Ivermectin.

How many suffered and died because the CDC, so called medical experts and the big pharma minions claimed Ivermectin was BS and shut down the distribution of it, even threatening to fire doctors that prescribed it to their patients ?

It seems that the "If it only saves one life" Jab swallowing crowd that barred the use of ivermectin should be tarred and feathered, paraded around DC and shot.

For those of you that don't want to read through the whole Report

Conclusions

The regular use of ivermectin decreased hospitalization for COVID-19 by 100%, mortality by 92%, and the risk of dying from COVID-19 by 86% when compared to non-users.

Protection from COVID-19-related outcomes was observed across all levels of ivermectin use, with a notable reduction in risk of death in the over 50-year-old population and those with comorbidities. The reduction in infection rate was significant, irrespective of the level of ivermectin use. The results of this prospective observational study of a strictly controlled population of 223,128 participants reinforce the efficacy of ivermectin and the demonstration of a dose-response effect.

Edited by Shoots100
  • Like 1

Of course it has it's faults, Primarily that it's cheap and big Pharma + the Jab mandating Lib Governors can't make money selling it.

I guess the head in the sand jabbers will be taking a new and improved jab every six months till they die, as we know it doesn't work on the newer jab resistant variants.

Those deaths will be attributed to something else anyway, but what does it matter as Big Pharma and the Gov't aren't liable for any deaths or short/long term effects or adverse conditions of the jab.

How convenient.

• Like 2

I appreciate that everybody wants to believe in a magic pill and that there's some cabal out there hiding it. But this study's main author, Flavio Cadegiani, an endocrinologist at the biotech company Applied Biology in Brazil, is already under investigation for several other trials where he's seen unbelievable results, not just with ivermectin but with n experimental prostate cancer drug named proxalutamide and others - in short, his reporting is shoddy and he inappropriately censors  data. He has an agenda. Most reputable journals won't touch his stuff. The only reason he's even still above water is that Bolisano is quick to jump on this stuff - and there's profit and prestige for those who tow the Brazilian president's line.

This is an internet fairy tale. Ivermectin has long been recognized to have modest anti-viral properties of unknown origin, much like hundreds of other drugs. Anti-androgens are an interesting class of drugs as well. But this is the modern day equivalent of peddling snake-oil. It does nobody any good to make outlandish claims, as it casts a shadow over the real work that's being quietly done through rigor and reproducibility.

I don't have an agenda, and I have nothing to gain by taking a stance on this. But I do evaluate clinical trial data professionally, so have expertise. And like most scientists, I am a natural born skeptic - a trait I apply to my own research even more stringently. With over a hundred papers published in my career, I have no retractions, no revisions, and my work has never been questioned for content or methodology (interpretation is always arguable lol).

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

8 hours ago, Shoots100 said:

For those of you that don't want to read through the whole Report

Conclusions

The regular use of ivermectin decreased hospitalization for COVID-19 by 100%, mortality by 92%, and the risk of dying from COVID-19 by 86% when compared to non-users.

Protection from COVID-19-related outcomes was observed across all levels of ivermectin use, with a notable reduction in risk of death in the over 50-year-old population and those with comorbidities. The reduction in infection rate was significant, irrespective of the level of ivermectin use. The results of this prospective observational study of a strictly controlled population of 223,128 participants reinforce the efficacy of ivermectin and the demonstration of a dose-response effect.

If you want to PROVE a drug works, you do it by controlled double blind comparative studies, preferably against placebo.  Observational studies, regardless of how large, cannot prove cause and effect (giving a drug and getting a particular outcome).  

Edited by DoubleDose
typo
  • Like 3

Has this ridiculous 'study' been published in any legitimate medical journals?

This is what the BMJ had to say about it:

News

Covid-19: Trial of experimental “covid cure” is among worst medical ethics violations in Brazil’s history, says regulator

• Like 1

Yet you take the CDC as gospel when they were pushing covid vaccines that weren't proven to work or had any even medium term studies to show they were safe, so they had the definition of a vaccine changed so the jab would be approved for mass injection.

Can you tell me what medical facility or Doctor is going to say anything when the Gov't threatens( and did threaten/cancel many doctors that actually used Ivermectin to treat patients with great effect) to cancel them if they have a differing opinion ?

This was just another mass experiment to see how the sheeple will follow orders.

NY city schools are allowing children back into schools without masks, but a child needs to be vaccinated to participate in sports ?

Another example of the masters controlling the sheeple. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Sure, I'll tell you. Strong Memorial Hospital. Like most ethical people, doctors have proven willing to take a stand against injustice, repeatedly. We're not talking about a group that's easily cowed. 

I'm not sure that you fully appreciate the implications of what you are saying. Veterinarians treat sheep, doctors treat people, There is not a cabal pulling the strings. Doctors frequently prescribe medicines for off-label use with a clear understanding of the benefits and risks, IF that's what emerging data suggests is best for their patients. The Hippocratic Oath matters. To claim otherwise is to demean an entire profession who have literally been at the front lines of the pandemic, most getting their a$$es run off on a daily basis.

I have yet to run into a doctor who wanted to prescribe Ivermectin, but was prevented by some nebulous force. On the contrary, there are numerous instances of the doctor / hospital being sued by patients' families who demand treatment with Ivermectin - the easiest out would be just to give it to them. Call me naive, but I still believe that most doctors are operating true to their oath, and they're going to do what's best for the patient, applying evidence-based medicine, even as they are being denigrated and subject to vitriol. And I know not a few doctors who are retiring at a very young age because of this. Valid criticism and meaningful dialog is useful. Vague accusations are not. 

As for conflagrating masks and vaccine mandates in schools with doctors and ivermectin, nice divert. Let's argue one thing at a time though.

• Like 6

15 hours ago, Shoots100 said:

Yet you take the CDC as gospel when they were pushing covid vaccines that weren't proven to work or had any even medium term studies to show they were safe, so they had the definition of a vaccine changed so the jab would be approved for mass injection.

Can you tell me what medical facility or Doctor is going to say anything when the Gov't threatens( and did threaten/cancel many doctors that actually used Ivermectin to treat patients with great effect) to cancel them if they have a differing opinion ?

This was just another mass experiment to see how the sheeple will follow orders.

NY city schools are allowing children back into schools without masks, but a child needs to be vaccinated to participate in sports ?

Another example of the masters controlling the sheeple. 

The bold is the fake news!!!!  There is no proof Ivermectin helped those patients in any way!

It is usually people that are not so bright that think they have all the answers because they can't see all the possibilities out there. 

I have my opinions but don't think they are the one and only truth. We have quite a few regular contributors in this section that have all the answers,makes me chuckle.

Helped by Ivermectin

Two woman in NY that were saved by Ivermectin.

The holier than thou doctors gave up on them, as they only know what a book tells them and after that most are clueless.

Those doctors were content to let them die as they maybe had a 40% chance to live under their treatment.

The courts had to order the doctors to administer Ivermectin and they even screwed that up.

So much for the Hippocratic Oath and the patient's health coming first for those doctors.

Why are so few not able to think outside the box and give other treatments a try ?

Malpractice or just scared of being cancelled ?

It's an FDA approved drug that's been around for 50 years and is readily available.

Is it the cure to cancer ?

No,  but it can give people hope and has helped some people suffering from covid.

The heartless leftists here seem to just want people to die because their masters tell them that the Jab that doesn't stop the transmission of covid or getting infected by covid is ok because it mitigates the symptoms.

You just need to take it every six months because it won't work on future covid variants that seem to pop up conveniently every six months.

You don't need to be an expert in the medical field to read the writing on the wall.

In the coming years there will be a study about the aftereffects of the jab in the medical journals and it's going to be a shining example of what happens when the Gov't takes control of the medical field and puts politics before patients.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, BowmanMike said:

It is usually people that are not so bright that think they have all the answers because they can't see all the possibilities out there. 

I have my opinions but don't think they are the one and only truth. We have quite a few regular contributors in this section that have all the answers,makes me chuckle.

Yet your qualified to say someone doesn't have all the answers ?

We depended on the experts advice and look where that got us.

Flipping a coin was their method of choice.

Mask or no mask, 95 mask, two masks, three masks, mask between bites, quarantine or no quarantine, outside or inside, six feet space, two weeks, six months, a year ?

Wake up. 

Edited by Shoots100
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 9/8/2022 at 8:01 AM, DoubleDose said:

If you want to PROVE a drug works, you do it by controlled double blind comparative studies, preferably against placebo.  Observational studies, regardless of how large, cannot prove cause and effect (giving a drug and getting a particular outcome).  

Would of been nice if they tested the vaccines that way....as it is now test results are sealed...smh

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Shoots100 said:

Yet your qualified to say someone doesn't have all the answers ?

We depended on the experts advice and look where that got us.

Flipping a coin was their method of choice.

Mask or no mask, 95 mask, two masks, three masks, mask between bites, quarantine or no quarantine, outside or inside, six feet space, two weeks, six months, a year ?

Wake up. 

But i like sleep,and your waking world is nutty.

2 hours ago, Shoots100 said:

Helped by Ivermectin

Two woman in NY that were saved by Ivermectin.

The holier than thou doctors gave up on them, as they only know what a book tells them and after that most are clueless.

Those doctors were content to let them die as they maybe had a 40% chance to live under their treatment.

The courts had to order the doctors to administer Ivermectin and they even screwed that up.

So much for the Hippocratic Oath and the patient's health coming first for those doctors.

Why are so few not able to think outside the box and give other treatments a try ?

Malpractice or just scared of being cancelled ?

It's an FDA approved drug that's been around for 50 years and is readily available.

Is it the cure to cancer ?

No,  but it can give people hope and has helped some people suffering from covid.

The heartless leftists here seem to just want people to die because their masters tell them that the Jab that doesn't stop the transmission of covid or getting infected by covid is ok because it mitigates the symptoms.

You just need to take it every six months because it won't work on future covid variants that seem to pop up conveniently every six months.

You don't need to be an expert in the medical field to read the writing on the wall.

In the coming years there will be a study about the aftereffects of the jab in the medical journals and it's going to be a shining example of what happens when the Gov't takes control of the medical field and puts politics before patients.

Since you appear to be a fan of science and do some research, do some research on what anecdotal evidence is and then see if this article is just that.  

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Belo said:

Today I learned that shoots100 is not only an expert on climate change, but also well educated and an expert in virology and in the medical field.

Dude you must have companies beating down your door with fists full of cash with a resume like that. 

Nah , he can’t be the expert , cuz you are , right? Lol :D

On 9/7/2022 at 11:01 PM, Shoots100 said:

The CDC, so called medical experts and the big pharma minions claimed Ivermectin was BS and shut down the distribution of it, even threatening to fire doctors that prescribed it to their patients.

This is a statement of fact.  It happened.  The drug has been FDA approved for decades and has never hurt anyone who took it.  So if you don't ask yourself why it was basically "criminalized" during the pandemic, you're foolish.

• Haha 1

On 9/7/2022 at 11:01 PM, Shoots100 said:

the CDC, so called medical experts and the big pharma minions claimed Ivermectin was BS and shut down the distribution of it, even threatening to fire doctors that prescribed it to their patients ?

1 hour ago, Grouse said:

This is a statement of fact.  It happened.  The drug has been FDA approved for decades and has never hurt anyone who took it.  So if you don't ask yourself why it was basically "criminalized" during the pandemic, you're foolish.

This is NOT a statement of fact but a distortion.  The CDC and medical experts stated it was NOT PROVEN; which it isn't.  It is not proven to treat COVID and being FDA approved for something else has no meaning or relevance.  That makes it an experimental therapy for COVID at this point in time.  It wasn't "criminalized" either.  Doctors wanting to give it to their patients needed to comply and adhere to the laws that protect patients with respect to experimental therapies.  Ask yourself, why didn't the makers of Ivermectin seek FDA Emergency Use Authorization during the pandemic?  Lastly, how do you know Ivermectin " has never hurt anyone who took it. "  Your words.  Have you done a Freedom of Information (FOI) request of the FDA Adverse Event Reporting System (FAERS)?  

• Thanks 1