Ivermectin Study

11 hours ago, DoubleDose said:

This is NOT a statement of fact but a distortion.  The CDC and medical experts stated it was NOT PROVEN; which it isn't.  It is not proven to treat COVID and being FDA approved for something else has no meaning or relevance.  That makes it an experimental therapy for COVID at this point in time.  It wasn't "criminalized" either.  Doctors wanting to give it to their patients needed to comply and adhere to the laws that protect patients with respect to experimental therapies.  Ask yourself, why didn't the makers of Ivermectin seek FDA Emergency Use Authorization during the pandemic?  Lastly, how do you know Ivermectin " has never hurt anyone who took it. "  Your words.  Have you done a Freedom of Information (FOI) request of the FDA Adverse Event Reporting System (FAERS)?  

Read this and you get the proof to show us otherwise.

There was no proof about the Jab working either, unless you take the word of big pharma that was getting paid billions or maybe trillions to make it and since they weren't going to be held liable if it didn't work, why should they care ?

I'm already hearing reports of a super Flu/Covid variant that may or may not be attacking the human race during the fall/winter.

What are we going to do without Fauciman and his side kick coin boy if it attacks Gotham City ? 

Who's going to toss the coin to see what asinine mandates or restrictions are going to be imposed on the serfs ?

We're lucky that we don't have to worry about finding idiots to fill that role in NY, as we have a Gov and Mayor that know what their doing and mandated that NY city school children will be able to be mask less during classroom hours, but aren't allowed to play after school sports with their fellow students that they've been sitting next to in classrooms all day unless their vaccinated ?

I guess they only had enough Covid free zone signs for inside the schools ?

Edited by Shoots100
  • Like 1

On 9/9/2022 at 7:23 PM, Shoots100 said:

Yet your qualified to say someone doesn't have all the answers ?

We depended on the experts advice and look where that got us.

Flipping a coin was their method of choice.

Mask or no mask, 95 mask, two masks, three masks, mask between bites, quarantine or no quarantine, outside or inside, six feet space, two weeks, six months, a year ?

Wake up. 

The modern world has never gone through a pandemic before. When it began we didn't know much about it. A good way of thinking about covid is like an alien invasion. Are they friends or are they foes? How do they talk, where are they vulnerable? 

We didn't have tests, then we did. We didn't know if it was contracted by touching surfaces or through air, then we learned. We didn't have enough n95 masks, so cloth was better than nothing. 

If we had an alien invasion we'd still lean on our experts to ask the right questions and develop a strategy, not Tucker Carlson. Then we'd learn from our initial assessments and adapt. This is how all science works. Form a hypothesis based on what's known. Learn more and adapt. Nobody knows the answer to everything and never will as the world is full of change. What is true today may not be true tomorrow.

On 9/10/2022 at 8:33 AM, Northcountryman said:

Nah , he can’t be the expert , cuz you are , right? Lol :D

See this is what's funny. I never said I was the expert, I would however defer to experts over the corners of the internet. That's the difference my friend. 

• Like 1

On 9/10/2022 at 10:13 AM, Grouse said:

This is a statement of fact.  It happened.  The drug has been FDA approved for decades and has never hurt anyone who took it.  So if you don't ask yourself why it was basically "criminalized" during the pandemic, you're foolish.

actually seems like the courts disagree with your statement.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/health/2021/12/13/pennsylvania-man-treated-covid-ivermectin-dies/6498445001/

Edited by Belo

3 hours ago, Belo said:

The modern world has never gone through a pandemic before. When it began we didn't know much about it. A good way of thinking about covid is like an alien invasion. Are they friends or are they foes? How do they talk, where are they vulnerable? 

We didn't have tests, then we did. We didn't know if it was contracted by touching surfaces or through air, then we learned. We didn't have enough n95 masks, so cloth was better than nothing. 

If we had an alien invasion we'd still lean on our experts to ask the right questions and develop a strategy, not Tucker Carlson. Then we'd learn from our initial assessments and adapt. This is how all science works. Form a hypothesis based on what's known. Learn more and adapt. Nobody knows the answer to everything and never will as the world is full of change. What is true today may not be true tomorrow.

See this is what's funny. I never said I was the expert, I would however defer to experts over the corners of the internet. That's the difference my friend. 

And neither did he ....

1 hour ago, Belo said:

yeah no, doesn't come across at all like we're all idiots and he knows the truth. 

I dont think he comes across that way anymore than you do ,my friend .

Also, he didnt tout his educational credentials for the entire forum to ooh and aaah over - you did.

Hey, maybe you do know what youre talkin about, idk , but a little humility would go alot further when trying to put forth an argument, dont you think ?  :)

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Belo said:

You mean the modern world has never gone through a man made Pandemic before.

All of the other nature produced pandemics didn't have the death rate of Covid19, because they weren't weaponized.

The issue is that it didn't take long to figure out what worked and what didn't.

Knowing that, the "Experts" still mandated their asinine ideas because of the power to control the populace.

The layman Governors that didn't follow the experts educated guesses, but followed what was found to actually work had half the death rate of the Liberal run states and they also didn't shut down their states economy's either.

Yet those Governors were chastised and called stupid from the bully pulpit of educated scholars hiding in their masks surrounded by toilet paper.

We trusted some of the experts and they failed because they got politicized and used by the libs to do their bidding.

If they were really experts they would've followed the lead of the states that were winning the fight against covid early on and adopted those methods to help their patients.

Edited by Shoots100
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, Belo said:

Proves my point.  They had to sue to be able to use it.  If it wasn't being kept from the public, why did he need to sue to use it?

Edited by Grouse

12 hours ago, Shoots100 said:

You mean the modern world has never gone through a man made Pandemic before.

All of the other nature produced pandemics didn't have the death rate of Covid19, because they weren't weaponized.

The issue is that it didn't take long to figure out what worked and what didn't.

Knowing that, the "Experts" still mandated their asinine ideas because of the power to control the populace.

The layman Governors that didn't follow the experts educated guesses, but followed what was found to actually work had half the death rate of the Liberal run states and they also didn't shut down their states economy's either.

Yet those Governors were chastised and called stupid from the bully pulpit of educated scholars hiding in their masks surrounded by toilet paper.

We trusted some of the experts and they failed because they got politicized and used by the libs to do their bidding.

If they were really experts they would've followed the lead of the states that were winning the fight against covid early on and adopted those methods to help their patients.

ahh so you're a Q guy? You could have just lead with that ya know?

It's amazing that some of you believe that this was just a US problem, like no other country was dealing with covid. But yet the whole world which can never get along has somehow conspired secretly. got it. 

15 hours ago, Northcountryman said:

I dont think he comes across that way anymore than you do ,my friend .

Also, he didnt tout his educational credentials for the entire forum to ooh and aaah over - you did.

Hey, maybe you do know what youre talkin in about, idk , but a little humility would go alot further when trying to put forth an argument, dont you think ?  :)

No I don't. If you want someone to believe what you're saying, it's helpful to back up why. For example. We could take medical advice from shoots100, who is a plumber or an accountant or something, or we could take it from a doctor. Your choice. I provided my credentials in an attempt to squash the conspiracy nonsense this guy is spewing in 2 separate threads now. To think he knows better than all doctors and all environmental scientists is really quite impressive don't you think?

An interesting read

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/why-people-fall-for-conspiracy-theories/

26 minutes ago, Belo said:

No I don't. If you want someone to believe what you're saying, it's helpful to back up why. For example. We could take medical advice from shoots100, who is a plumber or an accountant or something, or we could take it from a doctor. Your choice. I provided my credentials in an attempt to squash the conspiracy nonsense this guy is spewing in 2 separate threads now. To think he knows better than all doctors and all environmental scientists is really quite impressive don't you think?

An interesting read

One thing you have conveniently left out is that you have been indoctrinated by the globalists.  You have been fed their propaganda.    And shoots and grouse have read articles on this, hence why they are free thinkers.  You can save you Soros globalist rendition of your education. I’ll stick with the free thinkers who read articles online.  

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, diplomat019 said:

One thing you have conveniently left out is that you have been indoctrinated by the globalists.  You have been fed their propaganda.    And shoots and grouse have read articles on this, hence why they are free thinkers.  You can save you Soros globalist rendition of your education. I’ll stick with the free thinkers who read articles online.  

shit you're right. Good thing I didn't mention my upcoming business trips to Europe and China when their lockdown policies end. Or is it just disguised as a business trip? What am I really visiting Edenborough for? Coincidence that the Queen is laying in state there? I think not!

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, diplomat019 said:

Gold, Jerry! Gold!

7 hours ago, Belo said:

An interesting read

Interesting environmental science query for you:  Does elevated CO2 levels in the atmosphere lead to global warming or, conversely, does an increase in global warming- for any number of unknown reasons, mind you- cause CO2 levels in the atmosphere to rise? :)

7 hours ago, Belo said:

shit you're right. Good thing I didn't mention my upcoming business trips to Europe and China when their lockdown policies end. Or is it just disguised as a business trip? What am I really visiting Edenborough for? Coincidence that the Queen is laying in state there? I think not!

Are you taking a sail boat overseas ?

If not, your part of the problem or is it just that only the serfs need to suffer to curtail global warming ?

Maybe your going to cash in some of those carbon credits that climate expert Greta gave you ?

It's also amazing that you try to tell others what they believe and if somethings true or not by the amount of experts that agree with your thinking,  but that's just the typical thought process of a leftist.

Wear a life preserver and Have a safe trip.

Edited by Shoots100

1 hour ago, Northcountryman said:

Interesting environmental science query for you:  Does elevated CO2 levels in the atmosphere lead to global warming or, conversely, does an increase in global warming- for any number of unknown reasons, mind you- cause CO2 levels in the atmosphere to rise? :)

I bet if we atomized Ivermectin and sprayed it into the atmosphere, it would end global warming and with such a large dispersal it would probably wipe out Covid too !

God save the King.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, diplomat019 said:

Just because one reads articles, does not make one a free thinker.  It simply makes you a reader!  Reading articles online puts you in an algorithm that just feeds you more of the same content.  A free thinker reads articles on BOTH sides of the issue with an open and objective mind; and then basis their position on the one backed by sound science, facts, logic, and common sense.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, DoubleDose said:

Just because one reads articles, does not make one a free thinker.  It simply makes you a reader!  Reading articles online puts you in an algorithm that just feeds you more of the same content.  A free thinker reads articles on BOTH sides of the issue with an open and objective mind; and then basis their position on the one backed by sound science, facts, logic, and common sense.  

But the radio guy I listen to said that only independent minded people like me listen to him, and he’s always right!

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

16 hours ago, Northcountryman said:

fossil fuels. burning them and lots of them.

15 hours ago, Shoots100 said:

Are you taking a sail boat overseas ?

If not, your part of the problem or is it just that only the serfs need to suffer to curtail global warming ?

Maybe your going to cash in some of those carbon credits that climate expert Greta gave you ?

It's also amazing that you try to tell others what they believe and if somethings true or not by the amount of experts that agree with your thinking,  but that's just the typical thought process of a leftist.

Wear a life preserver and Have a safe trip.

It's a commercial flight. Not quite to private jet status yet unfortunately.

It's amazing you try and tell others what to believe by not quoting or citing any single expert lmao.

Also, I'm not a liberal which you would know if you paid attention to 10 years of my history, but your eyes are shut and your mind is closed. Who is really the sheep here?